New Application BO/SORC. - DENIED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
korsun

New Application BO/SORC. - DENIED

Post by korsun »

Name you prefer to be called: Depending on what toon I will be playing: Lud (for my 20 sorc) or Krugh (for my 20 BO).

Age you plan to act: I'm 37, still feel young inside, lots of foolishness left :oops:

Time Zone you play rather than live: I usually get online about 6pm est till 11pm.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: EVE online (+4 years and still counting), WOW (didn't like the pvp much), DAOC (+2years, I loved the rvr system, hence why I am in WAR), L2 and some EQ. I also love strategy games (HOI, Total War series, other turn based ect...).

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: I was FC (and officer of several Corp in Eve). I am a good listener and able leader (I am a teacher in RL :roll: ).

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yes. Vent and TS.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Unfortunately, I don't know anyone from your guild (yet!). I have started a few days ago, I have 2 lvls 20 chars, a melee and RDPS. My current guild (Retribution) is leaving the server for a new one, not enough new blood, difficulties retaining members, wanted to roll fotm BWs :lol:
I do not want to roll again, I'd rather find a solid guild Such as The Kindred!

"Being killed by other players," experience: Huh?! What matter is killing, getting killed or not, is just part of the process.

"Arguing over loot," experience: Mine, mine!!!! Just kidding, absolutely no problem here.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? I am a decent player in terms of PVP, very poised and calm. You can always count on me and love to run raid or PQ groups. I wish I could speak Orc, but I still have a lot of work to doin this area, may be I could get some help? 8-).
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: New Application BO/SORC.

Post by Cleon »

Thank you for your application.

I'm a little tied up tonight, but will review your app real soon.

I suggest grouping with some guild members meanwhile, and obtaining recommendation from some of them since you have no references.

Looking forward to meeting you.

-C
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: New Application BO/SORC.

Post by Cleon »

Alright, hello Lud, and welcome to the Kindred forums.

Seems like you have a good deal of experience, and have an equally bonded level of maturity.

Have you taken some time to group with any guild mates yet? I'm sure many would be eager to participate in some form of action with you if you have the time.

PENDING

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: New Application BO/SORC. - PENDING

Post by Cleon »

Still no response from this applicant after 5 days.

This application will be denied within the next 48 hours if we cannot proceed further with the requested information. Kindred members, please take a moment to locate this applicant in-game and either expedite the process, or determine his guild status. He still needs sponsorship.

Thanks in advance.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Jade

Re: New Application BO/SORC. - PENDING (48 hrs)

Post by Jade »

If you are looking for one of the kindred to team up with and get to know. I'm happily welcoming you to look me up. I'm usually on with Fenriss my DoK (21) or my Zealot, Azoula (7). If you find me on Azoula, i'll happily switch to run a few pq's or sc's with you. Can't wait to team up and get to know you :D
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: New Application BO/SORC. - PENDING (12 hrs)

Post by Cleon »

Applicant has until midnight tonight.

-Cleon

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: New Application BO/SORC. - PENDING (12 hrs)

Post by Cleon »

Application is closed until further notice due to no response from applicant.

DENIED.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]