erhoo - dok - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
erhoo

erhoo - dok - APPROVED

Post by erhoo »

Name you prefer to be called: Erhoo (pronounced earwhoo). My Characters name is Erhoo (too many games, i got tired of being original)

Age you plan to act: I'm 34. pretty much the same

Time Zone you play rather than live: work schedule changes every 6 months. ATM i play mainly 7pm - 2am pst on off days, any time i can on work days. PST

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: WoW(2+ years). I've tried Eq2 (2 month), Anarchy Online, EvE, Tabula Rasa, and AoC. Im sure im missing something in there.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: I avoid all work :P I just do what people tell me, being in charge is what i do in rl, i dont want to do it in a game.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yes. How am I supposed to laugh at the new and exciting ways my guildies learn to die.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Dex, dr death, Voods, Kelltick (Ok well maybe not kelltick), any of those delinquients will probably tell you to not accept me :P. Been guilding with them for a loooooooooooooong time.

"Being killed by other players," experience: Im an expert, i have attained uber status on being killed. I invented the "I dropped my chips look down/get killed/look back at monitor death move."

"Arguing over loot," experience: i couldnt care less. u want it need it, u dont want me to have it, tell me.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? A quiet gamer who just wants to be helpful. I use guildies like pawns in my quest to rule the world...i mean im a group player who doesn't get in peoples way. ill help when asked with whatever. I can't stand game arguments, and dont waste my time with them, id rather just solo the game than deal with that drama.

A little about me. Voods put his life story here so i'll copy him. Im 34 and deal with the dregs of life as a profession. I dont want to deal with them in game so I dont. Ive been gaming my entire life, be it board/rp/video/or actual sports. Im very laid back and want people to enjoy the game, if that means playing your character not in the uber perfect way, fine with me. As long as everyone has fun.
Rippa

Re: erhoo - dok

Post by Rippa »

Erhoo is a good friend of mine from way back.
Rippa - R 40, RR 34 Black Orc
Stixus - R 22, RR 19 Sorcerer
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: erhoo - dok

Post by Cleon »

Welcome to the forums, Erhoo.

Rippa's already obtained pre-approval for his incoming friends. Just get yourself an invite and hop on into the fold.

Looking forward to becoming acquainted with you!

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)