Application for Kassy - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Admeria

Application for Kassy - APPROVED

Post by Admeria »

Name you prefer to be called: Sabrina

Age you plan to act: lol if I must I guess I'll act my age..not telling what that is though :p

Time Zone you play rather than live: Pacific

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: WoW

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: lol none and preferred it that way at the time

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yes

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Fenriss, Gurr..PQ'ed with them a bit today

"Being killed by other players," experience: Just in RvR on here and Wow a bit...nobody hates me that much yet

"Arguing over loot," experience: None..so far

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? Im a healer...love to heal no matter what. A lower IQ is probably the biggest thing I will bring you, but a few heals thrown out there would help too
Jade

Re: Application for Kassy

Post by Jade »

Cleon,

Gurr, Myself and a few others played with kassy. She's great! Gurr and I would like to sponsor her.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for Kassy

Post by Cleon »

Hello, Sabrina, and welcome to the Kindred forums.

I must begin by saying I'm just a little hesitant when I do not have an age group to place you in. If you do not wish that to be public knowledge, just send me a PM. I don't need to know exactly if there's some underlying reason, but I do want a range.

Other than that, I do not see any other issues pertaining to your application, and you have already obtained great reference from a guildmate whom you've grouped with.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

PENDING
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Admeria

Re: Application for Kassy - PENDING

Post by Admeria »

Lol I was totally kidding..Im 29, married with 2 girls. Just trying to keep it low key ya know?
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Not a problem at all. We've got no intent to pry into personal information, but we also don't want to invite unsupervised 12 year olds either.

Now, being a member and letting your children join, and play under supervision is another story altogether, and we encourage that by all means.

Both of my children play on occasion.

:)

Nonetheless, thanks for your prompt response. I hope your heals are just as quick!

Based on reference, we'll accept this petition.

APPROVED.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
raggedyandy

Post by raggedyandy »

Cleon,

I invited her at 1915 Monday October 20th to the guild. She accepted.

Andy