Granis- Zealot - DENIED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Granis

Granis- Zealot - DENIED

Post by Granis »

Name you prefer to be called: Granis

Age you plan to act: 20

Time Zone you play rather than live: EST

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 11, Star Wars Galaxies

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: None.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yeah.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): I heard about you guys from your ad post on the Phoenix Throne Destruction Guilds Forom on Warhammer Alliance.

"Being killed by other players," experience: Heh, I'm still trying to learn the ropes of these games, even after all the ones I've tried, especially PvP wise.

"Arguing over loot," experience: Oh dear lord, I've been through so much loot drama that I'm more likely just to not get a piece of loot ever just to avoid arguements.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? Well, I try to be helpful when I can, and I wish I can help out in any way that I can, and I hope you'd be willing to do the same.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Granis- Zealot

Post by Cleon »

Nice to meet you Granis, and welcome to the Kindred forums.

I'd certainly make some considerations for you.

I would like for you to take some time to group with current guildmates if possible, and gather yourself up some references.

I am looking forward to becoming acquainted with you.

PENDING (Need sponsors)
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Granis- Zealot - PENDING

Post by Cleon »

Still no response after 5 days.

This application will be denied in 48 hours if we have no follow-up. I encourage members to contact this person in-game and strike up a group, or check the guild status of this individual.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Granis- Zealot - PENDING (48 hrs)

Post by Cleon »

Applicant has until midnight tonight.

-Cleon

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Granis- Zealot - PENDING (12 hrs)

Post by Cleon »

Unfortunately, still no word from this applicant.

Application is now closed until further notice.

DENIED.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]