Zugmug - Black Orc - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Zugmug

Zugmug - Black Orc - APPROVED

Post by Zugmug »

Name you prefer to be called: Zugmug

Age you plan to act: my age 38

Time Zone you play rather than live: Central time 6pm-11pm

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: DAOC,Shadowbane,Everquest2,WOW,EVE Online

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: none, like to keep it that way

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Always

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):Grouped with some of your guild mates last night doing some PQ's had a good time. Nice playing with a group that talked. ;) Iknod & Patek told me to drop by and fill a app. out

"Being killed by other players," experience: :evil: :evil:

"Arguing over loot," experience: Pointless.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? Team player, If I'm on always wiling to help other out.
Also my Zealot playing wife :D
Donkipunx

Re: Zugmug - Black Orc

Post by Donkipunx »

Played with him through greenskin ch11 PQs all the way to full Influence.
we started out in Ch12 PQ that seemed to be broken, and didn't get frustrated when we wiped a couple times.

played tank well, i never died to something that wasn't my own fault.
shared information when necessary.

I can always use another tank to heal :)
Iknod - Zealot
Blumpa - Squigherder
Xarci - Sorceress
Patek

Post by Patek »

Had a fun time grouping with Zugmug last night. Our group pretty much tore though the Chapter 11 content and it was a blast. Good tank. Oh, and he brings a zealot with him :)
Patek
Phineous, Human Ranger / Patek, Elementalist / Brasch, Mesmer (Jade Quarry Guild Wars 2)
Patek, Gnome Mage (Emerald Dream WoW)
Patek, Kelari Mage / Gronde, Bahmi Warrior (Harrow Defiant RIFT)
Lanc, Avalonian Wizard / Thrack Highlander Paladin (Albion Percival DAoC)
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Nice to meet you, Zugmug!

I actually recall seeing you running around. It seems you've obtained a great recommendation from guildmates, and that is the primary way of gaining acceptance into the Kindred ranks.

I do not see anything hindering your admittance. If you can impress Patek and Iknod, then you must be one quality individual.

I'd like to get further acquainted with you and your wife. We'll certainly grant this one an approval.

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)