Application for Tyrantus - Zealot - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
spyer

Application for Tyrantus - Zealot - APPROVED

Post by spyer »

Name you prefer to be called: Spyer

Age you plan to act: No older than absolutle have to be which currently is 25

Time Zone you play rather than live: Mountain Time

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: Everquest, Everquest II, Dark Age of Camalot, Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Asheron's Call, Meridian 59, Age of Conan, I'm sure I'm missing some. All of these for varying lengths of time. EQ was the longest at 5 years, SWG was almost 4. The rest I've dabbled in.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: I am free of mistakes and positions other than lacky

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Yup

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Fenriss

"Being killed by other players," experience: Meh, Kill and let kill.

"Arguing over loot," experience: Bash their heads in, unless they are bigger than I am.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? Healing and rezzing in the form of a 17 Zealot.

Characters name is Tyrantus, but most everywhere else I go by Spyer
Last edited by spyer on Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:32 MST, edited 1 time in total.
Jade

Re: Application for admittance to Dark Kindred

Post by Jade »

I've run some SC's and PQ's with him the last few days. He's a good healer and is a team player.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for Tyrantus - Zealot

Post by Cleon »

Welcome to the forums, Tyrantus. I'll be reviewing this application tomorrow.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for Tyrantus - Zealot

Post by Cleon »

Alright, I'm back!

Spyer, we'd like to welcome you to the Kindred forums.

It seems you've already obtained a great reference from Jade.

We're certainly in need of some good and active healers.

I see no reason to offer denial based on the information you've provided, so we will grant this petition acceptance based upon the sponsorship of Jade.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to becoming acquainted.

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
raggedyandy

Re: Application for Tyrantus - Zealot - APPROVED

Post by raggedyandy »

Cleon,

Invited to guild 2036 22Oct08

Andy