Apply me! - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Skir

Apply me! - APPROVED

Post by Skir »

Application:
(Please copy and paste this application into your introductory post.)

Name you prefer to be called: Skir

Age you plan to act: mid-20s

Time Zone you play rather than live: Eastern

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: AC, AC2, DAoC, FFXI, WoW, Planetside, Runescape, EVE, Anarchy Online, CoV, CoH, Shaiyia, DDO, Goal Line Blitz, Hellgate: London, Jumpgate, Kingdom of Loathing, RoE, Ryzom, Shadowbane, Urban Dead, AoE, other misc.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: Color schemes and cheese-wrangling

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: Ayup

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Jesus, Chewbacca, and Latt

"Being killed by other players," experience: I'm Skir. 'Nuff said.

"Arguing over loot," experience: Swift kick to the testicles followed by rolling a d20 made from the femur of the last guy i beat in a loot-off

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? Squigs?
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: Apply me!

Post by Sicyn »

Well if Jesus AND Latt referred you...how could we go wrong? ;)
Famine

Post by Famine »

i dunno chewbaca holds more grounds to me than jesus!
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Hello, Skir!

Soon as Jesus, Chewbacca, or Latt come and leave a reference, we can move forward with the application.

Although, I recall us having a member named Skir before in DAoC if I'm not mistaken. I'd need to go refer to my records, but that surely rings a bell.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Skir

Post by Skir »

Cleon, you're remembering me from DAoC. I was a Paladin way way way back in the day. I mightve joined you guys after leaving Blackspire, I don't recall. But I do know ya'll
Latt

Post by Latt »

Oh dear god no! We can't have skir with us! He's delusional! Just look at his application... He uses ME as a reference... no good can come from having Skir in the guild. He's a powergaming lootstealing son of a woodtroll.... :D

I'm pretty sure that both I and Chewbacca would live with this dork in the guild... Not so sure about jesus though :P

Oh yea.... This is how I referene Skir by the way :)
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Well, it appears that we've developed enough kudos for Skir.

It seems Latt approves of this monstrosity! Therefore I have no choice but to grant Skir access to our top secret rendezvous.

Seems we've obtained a new flesh wound.

Welcome Skir; make us bleed indeed!

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)