Application for Taarna - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Taarna

Application for Taarna - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Post by Taarna »

Name you prefer to be called: Taarna

Age you plan to act: Anywhere from 25 - 40, but with respect and maturity to all, guild members or not.

Time Zone you play rather than live: Eastern and Central (weekdays til Midnight, weekends no restriction on lateness)

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: EQ, DAOC, COH, WOW (also tried Star Wars Galaxies, Horizons and LOTR Online, but didn't stay like them)

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: Officer in EQ and WOW guilds, Class Leader for Shamans for Alliance guild

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled: YES

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?): Played briefly with Amilar on an alt (Tymm) I have encountered several Dark Kindred on my Witch elf, all were nice, helpful and I was impressed with their ability to play the game.

"Being killed by other players," experience: I don't have any bad experiences, its part of the game. I have had to learn that witch elves get targeted by casters, Bright Wizards especially, and adjust my playing to avoid giving them extreme range on me, so I can close and have a chance.

"Arguing over loot," experience: I don't argue over loot, and can't stand it when others do. WAR is set up to be pretty fair with who gets what. There is plenty of it, you will eventually get some, so whining about it does nothing.

Thank you for allowing me to apply for what seems like a great guild. I have read the Please Read post, and agree and would conform to that and all other rules. I realize I have not really made myself know to many Dark Kindred yet, but I will attempt to group with members tonight. Even if not accepted, there will be no hard feelings, as stated before, its just a game.

Thanks!

Taarna - Witch Elf (13)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for Taarna - Witch Elf

Post by Cleon »

Hello, Taarna, and welcome to the Kindred forums.

Thank you for the kind words toward the guild. It's always nice to see individuals encountering good experiences with our members and then taking an interest.

If would like for you to obtain a good reference here. If you could get Amilar to sponsor you on his behalf, or group with another guildie or two for reference, that would be helpful in moving this petition forward.

Thank you very much! Looking forward to becoming acquainted.

PENDING
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Jade

Re: Application for Taarna - Witch Elf - PENDING

Post by Jade »

Cleon,

I've ran with Taarna before on and off. I've never had any issues and would like to sponsor Taarna to join the Kindred.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Ellebasi

Post by Ellebasi »

I grouped with Taarna the other day while on with my Magus and Taarna did a great job and was quite polite when someone joined the group, (I always forget to set to private) just as we were finishing, letting them know we were done.
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Looks like we have sponsors galore!

Thanks all.

Let's move forward with this petition. I'd like to welcome you into the Kindred, Taarna.

APPROVED!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Taarna

Re: Application for Taarna - Witch Elf - APPROVED

Post by Taarna »

Awesome! Thanks a lot! I will be on after the early football games today. Can't wait to be part of the Dark Kindred!

Taarna Witch elf (16)