Mandy- Magus - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
mandy

Mandy- Magus - APPROVED

Post by mandy »

Name you prefer to be called: Mandy

Age you plan to act: 21 in deed

Time Zone you play rather than live: 2 :00 am - 9:00 am in the next month.and then 8:00 pm to 4:00 am EST

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:WoW AOC War

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: a member and have fun together

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:yeh

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):
http://WWW.wardb.com

"Being killed by other players," experience: at the beginning ,I often be kill by the tanks ,but now I learn to hide myself, and always be in the crowd .so more to them than to me

"Arguing over loot," experience: ............... no experience

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
my efforts . my emotion . my time . and funs
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Mandy- Magus

Post by Cleon »

Just curious about how you heard about us.

We're not registered with a profile on wardb.com

How did you hear about us, and what brings you to the decision to join us?
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

I think wardb.com links to warhammeralliance.com
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Website still isn't sufficient.

I would like some additional information with this application.

Waiting for response.

PENDING

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
mandy

Re: Mandy- Magus - PENDING

Post by mandy »

I search on the wardb.com
and profiles --guild

and I saw Dark Kindred

http://www.wardb.com/search.aspx?browse ... ilds:0-5+1
mandy

Post by mandy »

the Darklore was disbanded ...
I feel tired. I just wanna enjoy the game .and have fun with these friends in guild
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Thanks for joining in the guild group tonight. We got to see you work in action, and felt you did very well and followed instructions--patiently as well.

We'll give this one two thumbs up.

APPROVED.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]