Application for Nikulin, Black Orc - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Goddeloos

Application for Nikulin, Black Orc - APPROVED

Post by Goddeloos »

Name you prefer to be called:
In Game: Bjos (bee-joes) after the Crazy Half-Ogre Merc in DAoC and Minotaur in Shadowbane. You may also refer to me by whatever toon name I happen to be playing at the time.

Age you plan to act:

Time Zone you play rather than live:
2200-0100 EST

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
SillyMUD
BTech 3056 (MUSE or MUSH, I can’t remember anymore)
Evercrack
Shadowbane
DAoC
WoW
Hellgate: London
Tabula Rasa
Eve Online

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of:
Training Regiment Leader/Coordinater - BTech
Bestower of the SOW
Siege engine commander/operater – DaoC, Shadowbane
Guild Leader – DaoC, Eve, Tabula Rasa, Shadowbane
Logistics Organizer - Eve
Raid Leader – DaoC and WoW
PvP Main Assist – DaoC, Eve

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:
Of course!

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):
Original introduction to members in KoV: Dark Age/Percival
Ashret Elvesbane asked if I had seen you guys around WAR yet, so I tracked you all down like the dogs you are! WAAAGGGHHH!
Other than that, Riztal from DAoC, currently playing as Order on PT, possibly even in your guild as Galiloth on the same server (according to wardb.com).
Others would be my running mates that banded together from DAoC, though I am certain they would be biased.
I have run in scenarios with some members of Dark Kindred and have always been impressed by their performance and more notably, the lack of complaint when things don’t go exactly right.
My WAR information may be viewed at:
WarDB User Info

"Being killed by other players," experience:
Plenty, preferring to be melee train tank or tackling character, it happens alot

"Arguing over loot," experience:
Can’t stand raiding because of this. I haven’t been on a raid since Everquest, no, not even in WoW.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
I am always willing to try different character classes as may be ascertained by my wardb profile. My current whimsy is Nikulin, the Black Orc, either Brawler or Boss spec. Overall, I prefer to working with guildmates so the guild may prosper together. I may accept the mantle of other extra responsibilities at times, though I tend to get bored when my game turns into work, usually followed by long lapses in attendance as I find something to fill my “fun” time.

I also bring with me a few cohorts looking to find people to experience grouping with. Currently there are 5 of us active on this server. We have 1 MIA due to RL and one playing primarily on Ostermark in our Order guild, Forged in Fire. After seeing the rocky start we have made, I feel it in the best interests of our merry band to find a larger home. We all have different play times, though we tend to get together between 2300-0100 EST to enjoy some quality time PvPing.
Leonthor

Re: Application for Nikulin, Black Orc

Post by Leonthor »

Well, my voice doesn't always count for a lot but I am intrigued by what I read, look for me or ask any guild member online to ask for me. I would like to log a level appropriate alt and run with you and/or your friends for a bit.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for Nikulin, Black Orc

Post by Cleon »

Bjos, great to see you old friend.

What in the world is Ashret doing "looking" for us? She's been on our website many times, logged into our vent, and I even told her myself of our plans for Warhammer! I'm gonna get'r!

Anyhow, Bjos, I ran with you many times in DAoC, and I would be glad to have you aboard DK for many reasons. I'm not sure which friends you're bringing with you, so make sure everyone understands and agrees to the guild rules and follows the instructions labeled therein.

I'm quite honored you'd take the time to make consideration for us, and be forewarned: we sometimes kill our opponents in the nude! It's just the way it is, man. We can be weird like that.

We've still got a little room for more growth, and bringing a few tight-knit friends aboard will help us achieve the prefered goal a little more swiftly. Your friends will not need to apply since you've done so for them, but should take the time to leave an introductory post on the other forum section.

I will sponsor you myself since I know you already, and tag this cat with a collar of

APPROVAL

Please list the names of your friends in this thread so I can reference the invites.

Welcome home, brother. Very nice to have a chance to run with you again.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Goddeloos

Re: Application for Nikulin, Black Orc - APPROVED

Post by Goddeloos »

Heck, I'm honored that you remember the lumbering brute and appreciate the sponsorship!

The currently enlisted friends are...
Zentais - Marauder
Elaowan - Zealot (She only heals, though I think I have a SS of her meleeing someone that got to close)
Renork - Curretly Magus. I am hoping that we have talked him into not rerolling anymore. I think once he is guilded it won't happen again
Koaw - Sorc
Poepoe - Shaman
Escolar - Squigherder

The above are listed in order of regularity of appearance in the game, greatest to least. We are awaiting the arrival of 3 others. 1 is a RL friend of Elaowan. The other 2 are Grunthor and Sivitri from DAoC. Seems alot of people have been slack about keeping computers upgraded and/or getting their RL priorities straight (ok, maybe not the priorities).

A couple of us have alts we mess around with, particularly Zen and myself as we deal with Ren's shinanigans. I am also the type that rolls alts I may want to play just to hold names. Besides, where would I be without my Bjos melee dps machine!

I know that I speak for the collective when I say we are looking forward to falling in the ranks!
Recreating the Goddeloos Clan for Warhammer.

Currently playing as...

Many Men Online Roleplaying Girls...Be careful who you Cyb0rz...