Application for KrackTooth and friends - APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
KrackTooth

Application for KrackTooth and friends - APPROVED

Post by KrackTooth »

Name you prefer to be called: Whichever toon I have logged in atm works. Or Grub if you prefer (old time eq toon name)

Age you plan to act: 30's

Time Zone you play rather than live: Usually 7-10pm E.S.T

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for: UO, DAoC, AC, EVE, EQ, EQ2, AoC, WoW, Vanguard, Shadowgate, SWG, Jumpgate and a few others I don't remember off the top of my head.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of: GL, officer I was a GL in EQ for 4 years. UCoN

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:yes

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):Tyriran and Tarri

"Being killed by other players," experience: corpse camping im totally not a fan, BG's scenerios and RVR I'm all for.

"Arguing over loot," experience:I play NBG all the way. EQ burned me out on hardcore raiding. So as far as DKP goes I really dont care one way or the other.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
I'm all for having a good time, I like to chat alot. Easy going... I like smack talking but in a mature manner. I'd like to say that I'm one of those people that after grouping with, people are like... He's cool I'm adding him to my friends list kinda guy.

On a side note, I know that there area few old time UCoNers that would like to join. Tyriran knows us all very well.
I will suggest to them to come here to this thread and submit a list of names and alts for consideration.

KrackTooth Rank 25 BO
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: Application for KrackTooth

Post by Sicyn »

- Moved KrackTooth's application to it's own post.

Unless blooddagger and KrackTooth are the same person?
Tyriran

Post by Tyriran »

Kracktooth and Blooddagger are two different people. Just all know each other. ;) I'll gladly Sponsor both, I've known and gamed with them for the better part of a decade. :)

There will be a few more that were meant to be on the app as well, just don't think we all coordinated all the names.

The ones that will most likely not be far behind are: Twiggs, Mac, Mugsly/Pammy, and Daslasher... not to mention various alts.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Cool! Good to have more quality members around. Welcome to the forums.
Tyriran

Post by Tyriran »

Woops, Mac is actually Bonesaw here. ;)
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I have merged these threads because the group of friends are the same. The group only needs to apply once, and the other members will need to simply make introduction of themselves in the Into forum once approved.

blooddagger Post subject: Application for blooddaggerPosted: October 30th, 2008, 10:34 am

Application:
(Please copy and paste this application into your introductory post.)

Name you prefer to be called:My char name is Blooddagger lvl 17 Witchelf

Age you plan to act:30

Time Zone you play rather than live. I sometime play at 12:00 est to 3:00EST but on the weekend I play 8:00 or 6:00est to 1:00 a.m.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:I played almost all of them from WOW,EQ,EQ2,COH,COV,DAoC,SWG and now im playing WAR. I was in the second best guild in WOW. it was on earthen ring There name was Warcry.

Former guild positions you were mistakenly put in charge of:I was Senior Offior in EQ2

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:Yes I have whenever I need to use it

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us?):from a couple of friend in your guild There names are Tarri and Tyriran.

"Being killed by other players," experience:IT fun it part of the game. It one of the reason why I brought this game

"Arguing over loot," experience: no whatever thing u guys do like master looting from a dungeon im game for it. Im going to help u guys out as best I can.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ. A good strong witch elf I'm great to be around with I help any guildmates who need help like RVR or PQ. When Im on let me know if u guys need help because most likely im game for anything.

Last edited by blooddagger on October 30th, 2008, 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tyriran Post subject: Re: Application for blooddaggerPosted: October 30th, 2008, 4:57 pm

I'll sponsor Blooddagger. We met through mutual friends that I've played EQ with for a good while (10/11 years I think, it all started with EQ1). I'll be glad to sponsor them as needed.

Sicyn Post subject: Re: Application for blooddaggerPosted: October 30th, 2008, 5:56 pm

Site Admin

Welcome to the forums!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application for KrackTooth and friends

Post by Cleon »

Hello Grub and Blooddagger, and welcome to the Kindred forums.

I've privately spoken with Tyriran, and he seems to think you guys will be a great crew to bring aboard. If you guys are anything like Tyriran, then I would label you as high quality individuals and would certainly look forward to having you in our ranks.

Your other friends from this group listed above will not need to make separate applications, but rather, simply introduce themselves in our INTRO section.

You've received recommendation/sponsorship, so we'll move this petition forward for processing. Welcome aboard to your new home, friends. We're looking forward to getting acquainted with you all!

APPROVED
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
KrackTooth

Re: Application for KrackTooth and friends - APPROVED

Post by KrackTooth »

Awesome... I look forward to playing with everyone.
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

As part of this group I have invited:

KrackTooth
Blooddagger
Rinidin
Drakyr

Welcome to the Kindred!
Bonesaww

Post by Bonesaww »

Hi all im the gamer formally known as Mac . I now go by BONESAWW . I rolled a black orc and am loveing it , I create the front lines and target healers . Im tank spec and plan on staying that way , I look forward to meeting you all and just so you know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa29sxMM6E
Last edited by Bonesaww on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:46 MST, edited 3 times in total.
Tyriran

Post by Tyriran »

Bonesaww wrote:Hi all im the gamer formally known as Mac . I now go by BONESAWW :mrgreen: . I rolled a black orc and am loveing it , I create the front lines and target healers . Im tank spec and plan on staying that way , I look forward to meeting you all and just so you know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa29sxMM6E

^he's our loudmouth. ;)