Application to join Dark Kindred From Raleunette -APPROVED

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Raleunette

Application to join Dark Kindred From Raleunette -APPROVED

Post by Raleunette »

Greetings all, or whoever is reading this. Tis is Raleun the mercenary, or Nuelar the sorc looking to join your fine guild. Elaowan, Zenthais, and nikulin, all have told me to add their names as references. I currently am playing a witch elf. and plan to keep that going for the time being.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application to join Dark Kindred From Raleunette

Post by Cleon »

You're late! Nonetheless, I can grandfather you in since you'll be "semi" coming with the other crew we pre-approved prior to the invitation restrictions.

We're glad to see you finally mosey on over to the Dark side and bring additional stealthing force to the Kindred.

Nice catch on the grace period!

APPROVED.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)