Application

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Vitches

Application

Post by Vitches »

Application:

Name you prefer to be called (List your class, rank, and character name as well):
Vitches rank 26 Wiitch Elf

Age you plan to act:
Im 30 so 30 it is

Time Zone you play rather than live:Central Time

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:DAOC

Former guilds you've hopped to recently, and positions you were mistakenly put in charge of (How long have you been guildless, and if still guilded, with who?): I have not joined any guilds on Phoenix Throne i wanted to make sure the Witch Elf would be my main toon which it is so now that that is established im looking for a guild.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:Yes , And Yes

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us? Just listing a website doesn't count.):
I have played with DK in Tor Anroc a good bit i like the kindness and maturity of DK. My referance is Fenriss.

"Being killed by other players," experience: It is only a game if you die go back out and recorrect the problem.

"Arguing over loot," experience:
I am all about teamwork in no way am i interested in an loot argument.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ? I have 6 years of DAOC gamming experiance i have played through rr 11 X 2 and have various rr 8 + toons I am a mature player that is dedicated to helping out and having fun my strongest asset to a guild would be my ability to understand my toon and the game mechanics.
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Application

Post by Cleon »

Hello, Vitches, and welcome to the Kindred forums!

We've actually closed membership this month, and are a bit full on Witch Elves. With that said, however, if you can obtain for yourself 5 positive references to sponsor you here, we can make some ample consideration for your application.

I have no doubt you are a quality individual, and even moreso coming from DAoC. We'd really like to get to know you, and see how you respond with effective grouping and RvR awareness. This should not be a problem if you have two RR11+ characters in DAoC.

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you. The best thing for you to do is get yourself into a group of 4-5 guildmates, and then tell them you're wanting to join, and go and give you reference on the forums. Our members are very good at that, and you'll find it a smooth process.

I'm sure Fenriss will grant you sponsorship as soon as she sees your post if you have both built up a friendship. She's awesome.

Thanks in advance!

-C
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Jade

Post by Jade »

Awwww thanks Cleon <hugs> I am awesome :P Anyway, yes Vitches and I have RVR'd together. We plan on teaming up more in the future and I'll introduce Vitch to as many DK as possible.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Goddeloos

Post by Goddeloos »

I am Nikulin and I approve of this message.

Seriously though, Jade and I were able to RvR with him together for a few scenarios tonight. When she ditched us, we decided to haunt the open RvR areas and had a grand time picking off those poor sods running to the defense of their keep. Everyone who met the big banana got a wonderful surprise from behind!

I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

Let 'im in!
Recreating the Goddeloos Clan for Warhammer.

Currently playing as...

Many Men Online Roleplaying Girls...Be careful who you Cyb0rz...
Areclya

Post by Areclya »

I'll sponser him as well, I grouped with him and Jade for a bit, he laughed polietly at my bad jokes and put up with my dirty mouth :)
Famine

Post by Famine »

Areclya wrote:I'll sponser him as well, I grouped with him and Jade for a bit, he laughed polietly at my bad jokes and put up with my dirty mouth :)
well jesus if he can handle all that we shouldnt invite him right away!!
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Vitches

Post by Vitches »

Thank you all for backing me. I look forward to more fun.
Jade

Post by Jade »

Goddeloos wrote:I am Nikulin and I approve of this message.

Seriously though, Jade and I were able to RvR with him together for a few scenarios tonight. When she ditched us, we decided to haunt the open RvR areas and had a grand time picking off those poor sods running to the defense of their keep. Everyone who met the big banana got a wonderful surprise from behind!

I haven't had so much fun in a long time!

Let 'im in!
:P Now you are going to be the stupid orc in the story, not devilishly handsome! Oh and I need you to send me some art samples I might have a hook up for you.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Vitches,

So I am hearing nothing but good things about your efforts towards the destruction of the enemy. Jade, Areclya and Nik all have posted good things about you and a sponsorship.

Also our conversation in game seemed well mannered and feels like a fit for the guild. I will be approving this application in Cleon's absence. Please make sure you take time to read the guild and alliance guidelines. Welcome to Kindred.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Vitches

Post by Vitches »

Thank you all for everything may we spill more blood on the battlefield.