Application

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
torm

Application

Post by torm »

Ive been waiting on Cleon to log in however ive been told hes in an emergency issue with family and hasnt been available. So i will throw this in and when he comes on and im not he can respond.

Name you prefer to be called (List your class, rank, and character name as well):

Most everyone knows me as Tormond and calls me Torm. My name is Paul and i have a 18 WE presently named Cythera.

Age you plan to act:

As immature as possible.

Time Zone you play rather than live:

EST

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:

DAoC, WoW for a few months and Pimpwar.

Former guilds you've hopped to recently, and positions you were mistakenly put in charge of (How long have you been guildless, and if still guilded, with who?):

Recently? Zero. Havent joined not one guild in WAR at all although i was asked to join a few and respectfully declined for personal reasons one way or the other. I was in KoV waaaaaaaaaay back in the day and ran my guild Purgatory in DAoC. As most of you may know already.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:

Yes, although i dont really talk much in it i can and do use it.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us? Just listing a website doesn't count.):

Seeing as i was a hardcore pain in the ass in DAoC i am and was friendly with a lot of current DK/KoV my references probably arent worth looking into, though.

"Being killed by other players," experience:

When i die, its never my fault. Its the games or someone elses fault. Thats not counting the fact i almost never die and am 99% victorious!!

"Arguing over loot," experience:

I argue about a lot of things but i dont think loot was ever one of them.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?

Bringing a low IQ is prolly all youll want out of me most of the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, as most of you have prolly figured out my answers to a lot of these were sarcastic with a touch of truth slapped in there.

I am applying to DK for various reasons. A few are that some of my gaming friends are in the guild and i enjoyed playing DAoC with a great number of you even if you probably didnt have a great time running with me. Ive known Horndrid and Sinsun the longest. Ive known Cleon almost as long as well. Yates, Rendal, Alaunira, Kugan and quite a few others in the guild i know and have played with and had a great time with.

My gaming intensity to be mild about it has dropped quite dramatically than what it was at in DAoC. By the time i quit DAoC for good i was burned out and very unhappy with quite a few things. I wont get into all that but i couldve had a better experience than what i did had i not taken some certain aspects quite so seriously. WAR is a new game and to be honest im struggling with keeping interested in it right now. I think that joining up with some past gaming friends will prolly change that for me and that is why i am here.

Thats all for now i suppose. I just blazed a fatty and i probably could rattle off more than whats needed so ill end it for now.

Have fun out there and good luck~
Denauticus

Re: Application

Post by Denauticus »

Torm,

Members do not need to apply. - Application already approved. Welcome home.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Latt

Re: Application

Post by Latt »