Application - Gargarok, zealot & healbot

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
gargarok

Application - Gargarok, zealot & healbot

Post by gargarok »

Name you prefer to be called (List your class, rank, and character name as well): The name by witch i prefer to be called is also my character's name:Gargarok, a rank 22 zealot.

Age you plan to act:
23 ('cause im 23)

Time Zone you play rather than live:
eastern time (-5)

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
only WOW, that's what got me started

Former guilds you've hopped to recently, and positions you were mistakenly put in charge of (How long have you been guildless, and if still guilded, with who?):
I have been guildless since I started to play Warhammer.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:
yes

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us? Just listing a website doesn't count.):
I have been refered by Frank (don't know his character's name) and Amilar (character's name) who are both friends of mine IRL.

"Being killed by other players," experience:
Happens all the time, they always go for the healer!

"Arguing over loot," experience:
I never argue for loot and think it's childish and immature. For god's sake, it's just a game!

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
Mainly more healz, but i can also bring in a dedicated herborist/apothecary. (and some of my IQ if someone is short on that)
Denauticus

Re: Application - Gargarok, zealot & healbot

Post by Denauticus »

Gargarok,

Welcome to the Dark Kindred forums, thanks for stopping in. We are most definitely looking for some healer type classes. I am glad to see your getting some referrals for the guild as well. Just so you know open recruitment for the guild is closed. What this means is you will need to spend some time grouping and playing with some Dark Kindred members. We have quite a few active people on all the time in most tiers of the game.

Once you have five sponsors you application will be accepted. This is mostly to make sure you are the right fit for the guild and so on. I am usually on weekends and after 6PM PST. Please feel free to hit any of us up in game for grouping and spilling some order blood.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
gargarok

Post by gargarok »

Thank you for your kind response, I have been having some connexion issues so I havn't been playing much this past days (that and I also got myself Fallout, that game is too good).

With my school ending soon, I should be playing more regularly from now on.
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Gar,

Thanks for updating your post and letting us know your having some connection issues. We will look forward to seeing you in game.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Rythok

Re: Application - Gargarok, zealot & healbot - Approved

Post by Rythok »

Ah! Here I am, I know I don't log on often these days, but I can say that Gargarok would make a fine addition to the guild, he is a good friend and is very reliable.

Long live the Kindred!

(This is "Frank")
DAoC - Percival: Rythok Ballantine, lvl 50 armsman; Terendir, lvl 40something mercenary.
WoW - Lightninghoof: Rythok, level 70 warrior. Rivendare: Burninatör, level 70 priest.
WAR - Pheonix Throne: Rythok, Chaos Chosen.