Application for DK - Approved

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Mord

Application for DK - Approved

Post by Mord »

Hello,

Well to start off I would like to say that I hope Iam posting in the right area for this. I didnt see any other better place. Iam interested in joining DK, I heard through the grapevine that DK are the same people that played Daoc on percival. Recently, Faradon told me it was true. I had a ML 10 infil on percival and Iam familiar with kindred. In fact I most likely grouped with some of you before. When WOW launched I jumped on the band wagon and had some fun for a few years there. Tried age of conan for a few months and then bought war hammer. It reminds me alot of Daoc in ways, RvR being the primary goal and instances and dungens second. However, I plan on staying here for some time to come, War RAWKS. But doing it solo wouldnt be much fun. I play a witch elf<stealther classes is the only class I ever played in any game> LvL 29 atm. Iam a male that was forced to play a female. I suppose i could of went to the good guy side and made a witch hunter, but what fun would that be :). With all that being said I hope you would take into consideration another witch elf on your rosters. Iam very mature, confident, and loyale.

Main characters

WAR Morderees 29 Witch elf
WOW Mordum 70 Rogue
Daoc Rhear 50 infil
Denauticus

Re: Application for DK

Post by Denauticus »

Morderees,

Welcome to the Dark Kindred forums. Glad you could find your way back to some friends of old. Dark Kindred is doing pretty well on WAR. The guild is nearly rank 21 these days. Anyways, sounds like you will be a great addition to the guild. We have change recruiting to more of a trail by fire. During this your play style, communication and so on will insure you are a fit for the guild which I am sure you will do fine at :)

Just a one thing we normally ask of guild members is please make sure you have vent installed. Its nice communicate with people via push button vs. guild chat. A lot of chatter goes on in vent vs in /gu these days as well it will give you the opportunity to meet everyone.

Feel free to contact myself or an officer of Dark Kindred for an invite. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Mord

Post by Mord »

Well thanks for the invite! As far a vent<sigh> I cant get it to work i have the current version of vent. But i have a firewall that is preventing me from logging in. Ever since I got vista and at the same time I got a new wireless ISP. So Iam not sure if it is the vista , router, or the new box I got from my new ISP. When I try to connect vent tries to synchronize and never logs on. Maybe there is someone in the guild that has more experience with firewalls than myself. Please help, I miss my vent :)
Mord
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Run it as Administer in Vista and it will work fine.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Latt

Post by Latt »

Welcome Mord and thank you for the nice chat we had the other day. Sorry I wasn't able to get onto these forum earlier to sponsor you, but looks like you made it through the pinhole anyway :)

There might be some fancy way to run vent through a proxy to bypass the firewall too. Just a suggestion you might want to look into :)