Application - Approved

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
Demi

Application - Approved

Post by Demi »

Name you prefer to be called (List your class, rank, and character name as well):
Dimi - we - 6

Age you plan to act:
mature adult always

Time Zone you play rather than live:
eastern

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
daoc merlin / andred and eq2

Former guilds you've hopped to recently, and positions you were mistakenly put in charge of (How long have you been guildless, and if still guilded, with who?):

I havent touched an mmo in a years and purchased warhammer today...I am guildless.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:
I have ventrillo but will need to get myself a mic, it has been a while since I last played anything.

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us? Just listing a website doesn't count.):

I just started playing warhammer and honestly dont know anyone but i did see someone called Kevil in a scenario I was in which in turn peaked my curiousity.

"Being killed by other players," experience:

I have been killed but as long as I learn from it I consider the experience my gain.

"Arguing over loot," experience:
I dont argue over loot or pretty much anything for that matter. I have always felt that all issues and dirty laundry should be discussed via closed forums in mature fashion.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?

Teamwork, loyalty and the drive to excel in pvp.
Denauticus

Re: Application

Post by Denauticus »

Demi,

Welcome to the Dark Kindred forums. You and I spent some time discussing the game, your previous gaming experience and what is expected of you in Dark Kindred. Based on that discussion I extended an invite for the 'Trial" period of the guild. Since your just starting your Warhammer career you will have quite a bit of catching up to do. Unfortunately, we dont have many players in the lower ranks of the game. You will have some challenges ahead of you to catch up with the rest of the guild. We are a great bunch of people. I hope you feel welcomed here and look forward to seeing you in game.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Erumi

Post by Erumi »

Welcome to ya Demi.

You thought that you had escaped MMO's. ahahahah THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!!!! But since you are doomed to the same fate as the rest of us, at least you found a good bunch of folks to serve your sentence with!
DAoC Perc--
Leocyn MacTavish (RIP) You always remember your first.
Hava the Cabalist (MIA) I think I'll miss you most of all.
WoW Lightninghoof--
Erumi de Shaman / Taurion the Engineer
WAR Phoenix Throne--
Erumi da Shaman / Hava the Magus
Kestrel_Trebor

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Welcome :) Let me know if you have any WE questions, it's a fun class (was my first).
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)