Basta App - Approved

Apply for membership here. Tell us a little about yourself experience and what game/server combo you're currently playing. An invite into the Kindred is applicable to any game/server/realm combination we're active in.
absta

Basta App - Approved

Post by absta »

Name you prefer to be called (List your class, rank, and character name as well):
Absta..Char name Basta, DoK, 31

Age you plan to act:
34 the age I am

Time Zone you play rather than live:
Live in EST I tend to play from 6ish Est-10pm wed-fri
6 to whenever Sat, sun,mon,tue Most anytime Depending on what the wife has planed for me.

Previous Strategy/MMORPG's you've neglected life for:
EQ-Doac-Horizons-DDO-EQ2-Vanguard-WoW-AoC

Former guilds you've hopped to recently, and positions you were mistakenly put in charge of (How long have you been guildless, and if still guilded, with who?): I am guiled with myslef..and a few friends that stoped playing.

Ventrilo installed and push-to-talk key enabled:
Yes

References willing to lie for you (If none, then how did you hear about us? Just listing a website doesn't count.):
I grouped with Alysah and a few others.

"Being killed by other players," experience: Happens often but it's fun :)

"Arguing over loot," experience: No need for it here, the looting system does it all for you.

Most importantly, what can you bring our guild as a member of the family, besides a lower IQ?
Friendship and good times..
Denauticus

Re: Basta App

Post by Denauticus »

Basta,

Welcome to the Dark Kindred forums. Since your a referral and I spent some time discussing the guild with you online I am going to approve your application on a "Trial by fire" bases. I have no doubt you will do well here and we look forward to having you group up with us. Please make sure you take some time and read the guild guidelines and alliance guidelines when you get some time.

Welcome to Dark Kindred brother. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Basta App

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Welcome, Basta :) Was fun grouping with you last night!
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)