Final rvr setup

Care to show off your levitating prowess and subliminal mind control? Take over the discussions inside!
Famine

Final rvr setup

Post by Famine »

After sitting here and doing too much calculation, I have figured out my final build and what I think would be my best build on my magus. I have a feeling I'll do this on my marauder soon as well. :)

So without any more waiting;

Helm-Barbute of Ruin(14 wounds, 28 intel drop a 19 wounds tali, 33 wounds)(ruin set)
Chest-Bloodlord Nightrobe(14 wounds, 32 intel drop a 19 wounds tali, 33 wounds)(Bloodlord set)
Arms-Bloodlord Bracers(8 intel, 3% Magic crit drop a 19 wounds tali, 19 wounds)(Bloodlord set, 62 intel)
Boots-Darkpromise Daemonspurs(33 intel, +3 Magic crit, drop a 19 wounds tali, 19 wounds)(DP set)
Shoulders-Warpmantle of Ruin(14 wounds, 28 intel, drop a 19 wounds tali, 33 wounds)(ruin set, 55 intel)
Belt-Darkpromise Whipsash(13 wounds, 20 intel, 26 wp, dorp a 19 wounds tali, 32 wounds)(DP set, 69 int)

For just my armor, that totals 169 additional wounds, and 335 intelligence. It also adds 6% Magic critical and plenty of willpower and some great regen with the Bloodlord Nightrobe(+51 hp regen).

For my weapon, Bloodfist Daemonstaff(82 intel, 5% Magic crit, 3 Morale/sec, drop 2 19 wounds, 38 wounds).

For jewelry, I havn't found the actual item, but I believe there are 20 wounds, 20 intel drops. 4 of those adds 80 more intel and wounds.

All together, that adds 497 Intel, and 287 wounds. It also gives me 11% crit addition.

As I look around at the rest of what I can find I'll adjust this.
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Brok

Re: Final rvr setup

Post by Brok »

Looks good.

My only comment is that I'd swap some wounds talisman for 1 corporeal and 1 elemental resists talisman (or 2 corporeal since the set may add +elemental).

I have played around with resists on my chosen and my survivability is 3-4 times better with high resists (like 60%+ reduction) as opposed to low resists (around 20-30%). Everything does spirit or corp or elemental damage. All those kotbs auras, all the various strikes.... (I had 9k health without resists and a little over 7k with resists. I was usually getting some to alot of healing).

Only morale abilities seem to circumvent resists, which is where high wounds helps.
Brov - 40 Chosen
Terrok - 40 Marauder
Tarnak - 40 Sorc most active char for me atm
Brok - 24 Zealot
Bror - 20 Magus
Famine

Post by Famine »

The resists on the gear should keep me decent, plus I have myself a Corperal resist buff, and with a trusty shaman or zealot around, I have plenty more resists. I will keep an eye out for this though. Thanks for the heads up.
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Famine

Post by Famine »

I know I have other magi who are wondering how to gear out, give me your thoughts, I wanna hear your tactic sets as well, speak and be free!!
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War