DOT AOE ETC

Care to show off your levitating prowess and subliminal mind control? Take over the discussions inside!
Kugan

DOT AOE ETC

Post by Kugan »

If you have two or three Magus will the DOT all work on each target or will one cancel the other out?

If they all work lets get three Magus two healers and a Sorc together
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Vanhusen

Re: DOT AOE ETC

Post by Vanhusen »

I believe the dots stack. Grouped with another magus and our single target dot stack. Dont see why a aoe dot wouldnt. We should try it out.
Ralseni

Post by Ralseni »

The spells usually say. Some, like Disolving Mist, don't stack:
If there are multiple Dissolving Mist in the same area only the highest level mist will deal damage.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Yes I groups with two other Magus today and most stacked up nicely. Makes things easy as pie. Now that My Magus is 15 going on 16 things should get a bit better. Having alot more success in senarios and keep fights. Good class for holding healing down (making it soak up) and defending the line..
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury