Sorc Specs

Feeling a little itchy at the finger tips to shed some light on your subject? Hold it in no more! Come, have a blast!
Maverickk

Sorc Specs

Post by Maverickk »

What is your Sorc Spec and Why? Fill us in on your tactics and knowledge!
Maverickk a.k.a. Mang
Former "Kindred of Valiance" Officer
(Currently playing)
Phantasy - 8L7 Lurikeen Nightshade
Shamanga - 9L6 Norseman Shadowblade
Virmang - 5L9 Inconnu Infiltrator
Lynnx Holyfield

Re: Sorc Specs

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

Sexy spec, and owning noobs. Because owning noobs is awesome.
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Destruction full right now. Black horror atm for the initiative debuff so I will crit more. I'm liking it for the aoe,I'm basically full intel because if i do get targetted by 3 guys it doesnt matter if I have a lot of wounds.. i will die. I crit for 1500+ with my aoes and 2 of those will throw the healer offguard as who to heal and you can pick out the ones who arent being healed and get em. Will be trying other trees tho
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Boo

Post by Boo »

my intended spec will primarily be:

http://www.wardb.com/career.aspx?id=24# ... 4166:15105

Note, depending on the situation, I will be swapping Glorious Carnage for Triumphant Blasting or Umbral Strikes.

Primarily my goal is to single target DPS down enemies. This build gives me the highest possible single target burst damage with the following combination:

Gloom of Night
Chillwind
Shades of Death
Doombolt
Arctic Blast
Gloomburst which procs Swell of Gloom
Finishing with Impending Doom

You will note that gloom of night is to clear others away from the target,forcing healers to be in motion around him/her, and chillwind to assist in negating the HoT that will be placed on them. I will immediately follow with shades of death, which can proc up to 5 times (and conveniently there are 5 more hits in my rotation, all of which come within an 7 second window and hit in 5). I expect I will be able to drop most individuals to dead, or within 20% of death with that barrage.