Big Shootin!

A true shepherd never leaves the flock. Instead, when he goes hunting, he just takes his flock with him! Select your target, and let fly your arrows here!
Rada

Big Shootin!

Post by Rada »

Time for some spec discussions!

Here is my idea for a big Shootin build: Click

You will notice I left one point unspent, which could go for any skill in the big Shooting tree. I would most likely choose Poison Arrer, because it is a good opener if your opponent does not see you (or is ignoring you)

Some you you may wonder why i did not take Finish'em Off, well I have been using that skill all week and it is just about useless even in PvE. If someone gets below 20% in PvP they are most likely going to be dead before you can get it off, or they will be healed and your 2 second cast will do less damage then you could have done with a 1 second plink.

"Run Away" in the Quick Shooting tree seemed like a real gimmick when i first read it, but after using it for a few days i really see alot of usefulness in it. It does just what it says, your pet taunts and you get thrown 40 feet forward in whatever direction you are currently facing. What makes this ability is that if you use it no matter how far you fall you take no falling damage. So for some examples of use: You are up on a wall on keep defense and your side pushes out...you do not have to go to the door, just hit Run Away and you will launch off the wall and be right in the fight. A Witch Hunter jumps you and puts that ability that causes you damage if you move...root them, use Run away and start firing! Alot of zones also have high cliffs with battle objectives at the bottom....you do not have to take the long path! Just jump!
Raxxus - 40 Squiq Herder
Vada - 32 Zealot