RIFT

Discuss upcoming or other MMOs.
Adaar

Re: RIFT

Post by Adaar »

Gonna be on after update, Bards name is Azga, if I try anthing else I'll name it Adaar.

I'll look you up after download Leonthor.

edit** and Revend!
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I am about to make characters on Sunrest as well.

See you guys shortly.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I am in game as Defiant on Sunrest named Cleon.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Sorry Cleon I passed out shortly before you logged in. Sorry I missed ya.

Kugan

Post by Kugan »

How you like the Bard, Been thinking of Sabator/Bard combo or next try is Marksman/Bard --
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I made, an uh, Shaman--of course.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I am guessing the Beta was over today since I couldn't log in.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

If you looking for something different World of Tanks is in Open Beta..nothing like WWII Tank battles...
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

DAOC
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Next beta is supposedly on february 4th, which isn't too far away. All of you should be invited soon if that's the case and your characters should be saved. Sorry I missed on you too Cleon, was a bit tired myself. And Kugan, I played Bard/Saboteur and I liked it. I just need to get the talent that makes my 20% speed increase work in combat then I have a 70% speed debuff aoe bomb. Will help a lot with getting out of range or trailing a runner in PvP.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I was busy all night Friday and missed everyone, but will make sure to meet up with you on the same server in the next round of beta.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Beta 6 began about 5-6 hours ago. Can find me on Sunrest, defiant side. Names I'll use are: Azga, Adaar, Skuuz, or Miq

Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

been on it most of the day today, but didn't see your chars on

have a cleric Leonthor & mage Neighlon

using KOV vent
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Not alot of time atm...played a Marksman/Bard/Riftstalker to 10 before heading out to Watch Ozzy-- dam good show with Flash as the prep band.-- Superbowl tomorrow...anyways be on Misare when I can

DAOC
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Haven't had much time to play this beta, and probably none today. Busy, busy weekend but I will try to hop on. If not, perhaps the next and last beta I can make it on. Have fun!
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Been playing Marksman/Bard/Riftstalker...been liking it may have sold me on the game...if you on look me up as Misare.

DAOC
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Kugan wrote:Been playing Marksman/Bard/Riftstalker...been liking it may have sold me on the game...if you on look me up as Misare.
What server? Me Cleon and Leon are on Sunrest Defiant for beta. Dont know if Cleon and Leonthor will continue after launch, but we should all be on the same server atleast. I know I'll be there until I try out Guild Wars 2.

Sinsan

Post by Sinsan »

Me and Horndrid are in the Beta.
Never give up its not an option.
Sinsun - Soceress (Main)
Sinsaw - Black Guard
Sinsan - Black Orc
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Was on that server short times and I'll be playing after launch. Staying with the Archer just a nice class.

DAOC
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Tried the cleric melee build, it was fun, but I really started loving the mage after toying with some healing/damage combo setups.
Looking more & more everyday like you can count me in for this game when it goes live.
I say we pick a RP-PVP server once live servers are announced and get Kindred rolling from the start.
I love the fact the Defiants aren't portrayed as bad or evil, just a different belief system with the same goal of protecting their world.

Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Sinsan!! Long time no see!
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Had an awesome time this weekend on the beta. Got my mage to 18 and figured out how you unlock the additional souls for your class so you can change them out when you have your trainer reset them.

Kedirem

Post by Kedirem »

I pre-ordered last week and played all this past weekend in the beta. Game is amazing, playing a bard. It does remind me of DAoC a bit and a tad like Warhammer. I'll roll on suncrest once the new and final beta begins next week (15th)
Kedirem
Former Kindred of Valiance Officer

Kedirem - 50 Friar DAoC
Elixo - 50 Sorc DAoC
Kedirem -110 Prot Paladin WoW
Sinsan

Post by Sinsan »

Hey Broakin it has been a long time. I saw most of you went back to other games. I have been playing DAOC old frontiers on a free European shard. Its ok but im am very excited about RIFT. Do you all use a vent server still?
Never give up its not an option.
Sinsun - Soceress (Main)
Sinsaw - Black Guard
Sinsan - Black Orc
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

I actually have been gaming-less but looking for possibly Rift. Or I was actually thinking about trying Uthgard! Which, if I'm not mistaken, is the free European shard you were talking about. Nonetheless, I need to be hopping into vent and talking to you guys once Rift comes around. I'm still thinking about picking it up, but we will see. Nonetheless, been missing ya Sinsan and all the fun we had in WAR. Frequent the forums more, and maybe you can push me over the edge to get it.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I put a previous post in the topic "Vent Info" with the current KoV guild vent info. (Cleon was nice enough to purchase it for the WoW guild runs, no sense in letting it go to waste now that the KoV on WoW is pretty well done.)
I encourage you all to use it, perhaps we can get a solid group going on 1 shard/faction and try one of the instances next week.
If you have trouble finding it, let me know I will repost it in this topic.