Playing Again for WoD

Feel free to join up with us on Emerald Dream in the Alliance realm, where our member's of light are gathering. Kindred of Valiance has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us.
Adaar

Playing Again for WoD

Postby Adaar » Sun, 14 Dec 2014 08:27 -06

Playing again for Warlords of Draenor. Its fun and challenging. The Garrisons are a welcome addition. Its the return to the times where healers had to drink before every pull. I've tried my druid out, got him to 100 and tried to heal, I failed horribly. So I leveled up my rogue and never looked back. You cant fly in Draenor, so it has that old school feel.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo
(currently playing = life)

Steam = SnakeNtheGrass
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: Playing Again for WoD

Postby Sicyn » Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:14 -06

I swore I wasn't going to play this expansion for a while, but after going to Blizzcon I got sucked in. It's a great expansion!
Leonthor

Postby Leonthor » Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:55 -06

No interest here, having too much fun playing Inquisition multi-player & Destiny on my PS4.

But if I change my mind, I will look you guys up.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

[color=#0040FF]Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Hildace

Postby Hildace » Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:51 -06

Also in Leonthor's boat. Still having a lot of fun playing Guild Wars 2. No plans on leaving except for maybe Camelot Unchained (if it ever comes out).

Return to “World of Warcraft - Emerald Dream/Alliance”