WoW again ?

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.
Vathris

WoW again ?

Post by Vathris »

So everyone is playing WoW again ? I recently activated my account to play with my Co-worker but its real boring on that server .
Leonthor

Re: WoW again ?

Post by Leonthor »

First off, what server, I know you dropped in on ED and said Hi today. I was on my priest Phoebria.

Honestly there isn't much going on these days other than helping as many people as possible get credit for defeating the Lich King. That said, we could use more good players to help carry the less skilled ones... err I mean teach them and set a good example for them.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Vathris

Post by Vathris »

Leonthor wrote:First off, what server, I know you dropped in on ED and said Hi today. I was on my priest Phoebria.

Honestly there isn't much going on these days other than helping as many people as possible get credit for defeating the Lich King. That said, we could use more good players to help carry the less skilled ones... err I mean teach them and set a good example for them.

You guys are always the best player's .
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

So, why haven't you been back on our server, I know Cleon (Dovii) would love to see some old guildies return. Even if only on a part-time basis.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Vathris, come home to us on Emerald Dream.

We are awaiting your return with open arms.

Cataclysm is coming soon!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)