RIFT POLL - SERVER/FACTION

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.

Please vote where we shall go. Decision will be final March 3.

Poll ended at Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:56 MST

Harrow - Guardian
14%
Harrow - Defiant
57%
Sunrest - Guardian
No votes
Sunrest - Defiant
14%
I can start either one--I'm easy to please.
14%
Just pick something already!
No votes

Total votes: 7
Cleon
Guild Master

RIFT POLL - SERVER/FACTION

Post by Cleon »

Please vote where we shall go. Decision will be final March 3.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Adaar

Re: RIFT POLL - SERVER/FACTION

Post by Adaar »

Was gonna start one of these but Cleon bet me to it. I voted but as always I'm willing to go to any server/fraction. Haven't really been playing at all, wanna get this decision before I jump in head first.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I got home at 5:30 CST today, no queue on Harrow, 10 mins. on Sunrest.
I definitely would prefer to play Defiant and it would seem the lower/lack of queue on Harrow would be more conducive to getting things rolling faster for most of us.

Look for me on either Neighlon or Xeryonn, on Harrow-Defiant. Will probably restart Leonthor Defiant side once we solidify things. I will stay logged into vent as well, look for me in the 18+ channel as Leonthor.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Patek

Post by Patek »

I really think it is too bad about Sunrest: there are so many DAoC RP realm players there, specifically from Albion/Percival. And, of course, I got the names I wanted there. But I created Harrow Defiant characters already too.
Patek
Phineous, Human Ranger / Patek, Elementalist / Brasch, Mesmer (Jade Quarry Guild Wars 2)
Patek, Gnome Mage (Emerald Dream WoW)
Patek, Kelari Mage / Gronde, Bahmi Warrior (Harrow Defiant RIFT)
Lanc, Avalonian Wizard / Thrack Highlander Paladin (Albion Percival DAoC)
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Well, I believe we are official.

Harrow - Defiant it is.

I will create my toons tonight.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

someone mind grabbing Revend and Broakin for me when I'm actually able to buy it :)
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Broakin wrote:someone mind grabbing Revend and Broakin for me when I'm actually able to buy it :)
Only had room for 1, but I have Broakin saved for you. Post here or look for me in game, names are listed in my sig.

Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

Hey all,

I saw a guy named cleon on my server today playing rift and I was like OMG is it -the- cleon?! Anywho obviously it wasn't but it made me come check the old KoV forums to see if you guys were coming to rift at all. Unfortunately I got myself hooked up with a guild already on Dimroot, guardian side called Havoc. If you get bored or don't like the server you end up feel free to give me a tell. I play Dartie the cleric. Did I mention our guild is number 1 on the server for well pretty much everything so far? (Gotta love the guild server first spams =P)
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I have Revend saved on your behalf... let me know when to delete it.

Silly Zoruk, get over to Harrow & roll Defiant.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Alright, thanks Leon and Adaar, will let you know when I'm ready for the name take over.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

Haha so I did and unfortunately the search thing in game is stupid and I whispered about 5 people that all weren't in the guild wondering who the hell the kindred were and who cleon was =\
Yendar

Post by Yendar »

I think that I may play Rift. It's been a while since I've gamed at all. I just got to get my gaming Rig working. It won't turn on, and I don't know why :(
Patek

Post by Patek »

So, did we form the guild last night? I spoke to Adaar and Leonthor and then had to log off (actually I AFKd out if anyone tried communicating with me). I never did see Cleon on Defiant side.
Patek
Phineous, Human Ranger / Patek, Elementalist / Brasch, Mesmer (Jade Quarry Guild Wars 2)
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

No guild was formed yet. I logged maybe an hour and half after I spoke with you Patek.

Kugan

Post by Kugan »

If anyone needs starting gear armor or weapons I can take care of that for you just look me up.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Patek

Post by Patek »

We going with Kindred of Valiance or Dark Kindred? If we're voting (or y'all are considering suggestions), my vote goes to Kindred of Valiance.
Patek
Patek

Post by Patek »

Also, I'm happy to contribute (or will fully fund if that will get this started faster) to guild charter cost. It's only a plat (which is all I've got right now, but I don't buy much).
Patek
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

I want to buy this... now! Last time we went "baddie side" it was Dark Kindred but I am a fan of both! Also a requestion to change from Emerald Dream to Rift Harrow - Defiant.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Patek

Post by Patek »

Defiant is definitely not "baddie" side. Think Galileo. He was oppressed and arrested by the Roman Catholic Church.

Galileo Galilei = Defiant
ancient Catholic Church = Guardians

Merriam-Webster defines valiance as VALOR: strength of mind or spirit that enables a person to encounter danger with firmness : personal bravery.

Defiant enbodies defiance, which is a disposition to resist : willingness to contend or fight.

Kindred of Valiance is this. Definitely.
Patek
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

I revoke my statement and add in ^^^^ that. :P

I know a little bit about the lore but haven't really analyzed it to its fullest. Patek has my vote!
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I got conquered at work this week, so did not get to level yet. I did make my toons the night before, however.

We will be going with Kindred of Valiance most likely.

So far, my characters are: Cleon, Clyon, Uaru, and Dovii.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Also, if you decide to go ahead and create the guild, just make sure the name is spelled "case sensitively" as Kindred of Valiance.

Please dont use Kindred Of Valiance or Kindred of valiance, etc.

I will create a new forum section as well.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I definitely agree with keep the traditional Kindred of Valiance.

The setup of this game's story doesn't really have a "bad" side for players, so the traditional name is just as appropriate.

Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Patek and I took care of the creation ....just waiting to pass the mantel. Look me or Patek up for invites when your on.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

I am playing Cleon - Chloromancer.

I search for everyone when I log in, but haven't seen the first person online.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]