70!

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.
Sicyn
Site Admin

70!

Post by Sicyn »

I got my first character ever to 70 yesterday. :) Now the grind to 80....hopefully :P
Leonthor

Re: 70!

Post by Leonthor »

You guys should have come to our server, its a pretty decent bunch and the guild we're in is really cool. I got my priest to 80 on the 13th and now have only a couple blues items left in my gear, my gear score is over 2200. I had not done any wow raids at all til the other day, our guild did 10 man ToC, which I thought was a pretty fun instance. The quest grind from 70 to 80 is pretty fun in most of the zones, and if you're like me, helps unfold some very interesting twists in the storyline of the game.
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

I just hit 75. Only 2 more levels and I can fly in Northrend! :)

I'm not much of a storyline guy, but I did the quests in Dragonblight that lead to you participating in an assault on Undercity. Very cool quest, probably the best one I've done.

-Lon
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Um, transfer to Emerald Dream, guy.

We can gear you up in no time.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

77 and cold weather flying! Woohoo!
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

79! (8% in)
Kestrel_Trebor

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

^^^

You went from 77 to 79 in a day? No wonder the WoW people that went to Aion burned out, that's super fast. Aion you might get 1/8 to 1/4 level a day as you reach max, depending on how much you play ;)

Hope all you guys are doing well :)
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

haha, yeah, lots and lots of quests and BGs for 2 days straight. :) The experience required at each level isn't much more than the last..so I never really felt a flat spot.

Anyway, I'm level 80 as of last night! :)

This is a pretty fun game, too bad I didn't figure that out years ago when everyone first started. :P

-Sicyn
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

yay, grats on 80, now move yo butt to ED so you can run with me & Cleon :mrgreen:
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

We need more of you to come join us in our guild, Absolute.

Very fun raiding environment and quite a nice server.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Ach

Post by Ach »

Hit 40 in 2.14 days.....leveling is so easy now.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Ach, I know you contacted me this weekend, but I was in the middle of an instance and didn't get back to you.

Whats the name of your toon on ED?

Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Sicyn, not sure if you are still in WoW or if you've moved on again, but we could use some good players on Emerald Dream to join with what we have and get a 2nd 25 man raid going and if you want PvP, there are a lot of guys in the guild that are doing that daily as well.

I still miss being Horde I will admit, but the game is fun and raids are alot more interesting than I had expected considering I never did any in Classic or BC.
If anyone else (points in the direction of Kestrel & Adaar) get an interest in joining, we could definitely use your skills as well.

Adaar

Post by Adaar »

I may bring my resto druid over, hes geared out for icc 10 and 25. Can WoW-Heroes him, names Ivyborn on Perenolde server. Only has 2 Frost Badge stuff, but everything else is 245 or better. Tanking off spec but not that well geared. Lemme know if there is a druid healing spot on 2nd 25 man.

Just dont dps well on my Shaman, dunno if its my gear, rotation or what, but I suck for some reason:)
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Well, still 9 spots left to fill for the new proposed 25 man that will run on Saturday afternoon/evening. Healers so far 2 Disc priests, a holy priest & a resto shaman, which I do believe would definitely make a tree beneficial for that group.

I offered up both my priest and my druid they took my priest as shadow.

I will make a point to talk with an officer tomorrow, in the mean time app to the guild at http://www.absolute-guild.com and put Phoebria & Uaru as your references.

If memory serves, you had moved your shaman to ED before, if its still there, log into it and look for me tomorrow evening, then perhaps i can arrange a meet with an officer even if its not on the correct toon for now.

I looked up your druid, hes tauren so you would have to server transfer & faction change him, but thats your call. As far as your shaman goes, we have several really good ones in the guild that I'm sure would help you tweak the gear and rotation to get your dps up if you wanted.

Adaar

Post by Adaar »

My Shaman is horde again. Jhaboo on Perenolde. Not geared for icc 25

Plus I would play causal, and transfer wont be by Saturday. Prolly wouldnt be best if I joined a raiding squad yet. Not until I can invest alittle more time. Is there a causal side to your guild? Not having to attend every raid? Just join a raid as a fill in if someone doesn't show? My work schedule is weird at times.

Darspira

Post by Darspira »

Yall still playin??

My DK made 80 about a month ago.. gs is already 5300 but Im bored haha... oh and Im alliance
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Indeed we are, Cleon and I are on ally Emerald Dream doing ICC 10 tonight.

Darspira

Post by Darspira »

oh wow nice...grats to you guys

whats the guild name?
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

We are in the guild Absolute.

Yes Adaar, there is a casual side if your just wanting to do some heroics or pvp.
Part of the reason for a 2nd 25 man is to help well geared alts and members that aren't part of the main raid. Also we just had several new members join the guild that were moving from another server. I'm not part of the guilds main raid but Cleon is. My RL schedule doesn't give me time to attend their raid on one of the big progression nights or the night it resets on Tuesday.

Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Want to xfer over, but now I dont know what to bring. Still in need of Shamans? or did the recent recruitment cancel that?

Other then Shaman, Have a 80 Druid (Best Geared, resto), 76 Rogue, 72 Hunter, 70 Mage, 72 Priest (dont wanna play the priest really)

Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Umm, I can't say for sure whats needed, best to check with Cleon for that one.

I know the 10 man I run with on my druid could use a mage or rogue I think.

As far as your tree, I thought you didn't want to heal before or was that just on the shaman?

Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Shaman is dps. Has some healing stuff but not a set or anything good. Right now I'm playing my DK on that server named Azgadelda. Not playing alot, but have been.

**edit** Think I'll just port my shaman over. Join as a casual and then go from there. Dont mind pug'ing if I have too.

Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Cool, sounds great, Ach has a character hes been leveling also, think he hit 60 tonight.

Just contact Cleon's or my toons when your on and will see about getting you in the guild, then go from there.

Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Alrighty, ported my shaman on Emerald Dream, now waiting for the Fraction change to happen. Working till midnight eastern so I'll be on late. If Ach is still around 60-62, I'll do random dungeons with him on my 61 DK, name is Azgadelda. Not sure on shamans name yet, until its actually done changing.