Kindred of Valiance - Full Blast -

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.
Cleon
Guild Master

Kindred of Valiance - Full Blast -

Post by Cleon »

We have finally decided it was time to establish our original roots and we have created Kindred of Valiance on Emerald Dream - Alliance (World of Warcraft).

We implore all former KoV members past and present to join up with our fellowship there.

We are going to start utilizing the forums again, and will have ventrilo set up soon.

We'll be regularly raiding ICC 10 and 25 once properly established with set raid times, etc. A few of us have already been to Lich King10/25, so progression should go quite well.

Do not delay! Either create your toon or server/faction transfer asap.

KoV needs you.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Broakin

Re: Kindred of Valiance - Full Blast -

Post by Broakin »

I have finally come to the realization that I will not be able to partake in KoV in World of Warcraft. I have no

interest to play, but I do have a great interest to continue playing MMO's with the family that has become

very dear to me. I would like to express that I am looking at two up and coming MMO's, Star Wars: The Old

Republic and Final Fantasy XIV is really sparking some interest in me. So whom-ever reads this feel free to

read up and express their opinions either here or in a more appropriate place because this is the WoW

forum. :P
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Next week I'll be playing APB (http://na.apb.com). Not exactly an MMO but very fun!
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

I've watched some streams on APB and heard some reviews, its a really interesting concept and looks like fun with the customizable characters and cars. Tell me how it is when you pick it up and it launches. (or maybe it did already...) I would like to know.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Just can see myself going into WOW, did think about it for a short bit...since I never played it past 20....anyways if anyone wants a Aion freind referal let me know ground abysss finally comming which should be a bit better....its a game you will either like or hate and gear dependant. Happy to level up with anyone that wants roll.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Thing is, WoW is not like is use to be.

It is much more fun now since Wrath of the Lich King. Blizzard has integrated much of Mythic's MMO ideas, while providing a substantial end-game for anyone of any skill-level in both PvP and PvE.

Our guild is doing great. We're raiding 3-4 times a week, and are becoming a strong presence on Emerald Dream.

First few weeks, we somewhat leaned on some other neighboring guilds for assistance to get us rolling, but are now capable of handling things independantly for 10 and 25-man raids. Very glad about it as well, because a couple of the guilds we borrowed from had some distasteful members.

I can assure you, those of you having second thoughts coming back to WoW, it is worth giving a shot at this point--especially with Cataclysm incoming in a few months. I was very hesitant, but also very glad I decided to try it.

It woud be so nice to have some of our original KoVers to join up, help out, and enjoy the Kindred from a solid and established perspective.

We will be hitting Cataclysm full blast, and now is a great time to come get your feet wet--while the endgame dungeons have a 25% bonus, and makes loot a bit easier to obtain for newcomers and undergeared players.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

I've re-researched some World of Warcraft info and Cataclysm info. It does look intriguing but I have lost

that WoW itch, everytime I think to play WoW I realize there is no appeal in my thoughts. I, however, have

been thoroughly obsessed with Star Wars: The Old Republic. Game play looks seemless with choreographed

fighting animations so when you deflect a blaster bolt, you actually deflect it. That, among the fact it is

fully voiced acted, there is no text to read for a quest and instead a conversation with affinity changing

choices, as well as what looks to be a nice specialization system, is really pulling me into the game. (that

last sentence is botched but I'm dead from finals and don't feel like revising) Anywho, TOR is really shaping

up and has just started game testing. I will try to keep you updated.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Ach

Post by Ach »

Ah wish i could continue playing. I had to disappear on you guys cause I went to France for about a month unexpected. Am back now, but will be leaving again soon. Wish you all much luck in KoV on EA. Hopefully when things settle down I can get back into the game.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Where were you in France? My brother is in marseille, not the nicest town south of Paris, for the entire summer to stay with his french girlfriend. He's an illegal alien working there and just having a blast.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

Ach

Post by Ach »

Montpellier. About 2 hours from Marseille. Heading back out there in August.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Ah, that would explain it Ach.

Just remember, when you get back, we won't be in that Abs guild any longer where your character was before.

We ended up re-creating KoV again, and will get you to join up with us directly.

Hopefully you can be back in time for Cataclysm launch.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]