Considering RIFT

Discuss previous adventures in former MMO releases.
Denauticus

Considering RIFT

Post by Denauticus »

Thoughts, Likes, Dislikes and have the nerf bats been swung yet?
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Kugan

Re: Considering RIFT

Post by Kugan »

Its a PVP game nerf bats swing and get swung. If you want to Tank its good all around for that you wont go lonely as a Tank.

Personally playing a Rogue atm has its good points and Bad Points. PVP not bad but then again Im not 5 yet since I do so much PVP Warfronts to know if being 50 drags or not.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

NOW YOU DO?! Look up Guild Wars 2 while you're at it.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Hamcat

Post by Hamcat »

Our server Harrow is RP-PvP. The whole nine yards. Class balance is in a constant state of change which is par for the course. Some neat things though: Rogues can tank and support heal. Mages can be main heals. Clerics can do everything (literally everything), main tank, off tank, ranged DPS, melee DPS, main heal, support heal, or main tank while DPSing ranged first, then melee DPSing and throwing out group heals as they tank.

PvP action is pretty fun. There are instanced battlegrounds (warfronts) you can join up as a group or solo. World PvP is solely dependent on who is around and how you feel at the moment. Lowbie gankers are around but they usually don't grief, they get their easy kill and move on. It is a hoot to run around in an area 4-5 levels higher than I am currently and 'invite' altercations which usually end in my favor.
WoW - Emerald Dream/Alliance Hamcat = 85th tree/kitty druid and Hamhock = 85th surv/BM hunter
RIFT - Harrow/Defiant - Hamcat (Inquis/Justi/Sent and Ward/Sent/Puri) and Elora (Bard/NB/Infil and Ranger/Bard/NB)
RIFT - Harrow/Guardian - Tadlos (Inquis/Justi/Sent and Ward/Sent/Puri)
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

You guys are haters. After the game matures some (well that is debatable actually) I finally show up and your all off playing "The Smurfs" MMO.

:(
MUHAHAHAHA
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

What class did you go with?
Broakin

Post by Broakin »

Pshhh We all left because we knew you were coming back Den, that's the real reason. I might resub. soon and play along with you guys, life winding down a little bit.
Revend
Broakin
Lothae

LoL: Bunnycuddler
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

Stop considering and get your butt in here already... you come back I may even make a tank just so I can roll with some guildys in the early game
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!