(((PHOENIX THRONE))) Our Warhammer Server!

Discuss previous adventures in former MMO releases.
Cleon
Guild Master

(((PHOENIX THRONE))) Our Warhammer Server!

Post by Cleon »

It is official.

We are going to Phoenix Throne.

Get your bags packed and ready, and join the masses and old fashioned Percival community.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Yates Yellowrat Bast

Re: (((PHOENIX THRONE))) Our Warhammer Server!

Post by Yates Yellowrat Bast »

I think I have the SE edition of the game. But I'll be in-game ready to go as soon as humanly possible on Phoenix Throne.
Sinsan

Post by Sinsan »

Will pheonix be available to SE players becasue I just saw this list
North American Server List and Pheonix is not a part of SE players. Hope that does not mean that SE players will not be able to choose pheonix. This was posted at their site as well.

Collector's Edition Head Start

Red Eye Mountain
Core

Skull Throne
Core

Badlands
Core

Sylvania
Core

Volkmar
Core

Hochland
Open RvR

Wolfenburg
Open RvR

Dark Crag
Open RvR

Phoenix Throne
Roleplay

Chaos Wastes
RP/Open RvR

Standard Edition Head Start

Monolith
Core

Saphery
Core

Thorgrim
Core

Heldenhammer
Core

Sea of Claws
Core

Wasteland
Core

Sea of Malice
Core

Drakwald
Core

Ironfist
Core

Drifting Castle
Core

Praag
Open RvR

Wurtbad
Open RvR

Stoutheart
Open RvR

Artois
Open RvR

Southlands
Open RvR

Bugman
Open RvR

Skavenblight
Roleplay

Avelorn
Roleplay

Tower of Doom
RP/Open RvR

Vaul's Anvil
RP/Open RvR
Never give up its not an option.
Sinsun - Soceress (Main)
Sinsaw - Black Guard
Sinsan - Black Orc
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

I think that means that those are additional servers available during the SE portion of the rollout.
Ach

Post by Ach »

Ach updated the front page with the server info. He's so dreamy.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

PHOENIX THRONE is listed in the list as of this AM. You can update/patch and see the list just cant connect yet.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

For some reason it wont allow me to even log in. I tried changing my password and everything and it still wont allow me to even patch :(
Adaar

Post by Adaar »

Check your account info on the Account Center thingy. Make sure it says CE Head Start under details tab.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

IDK I downloaded my game from direct 2 drive and I received all the added bonus stuff. It does say i can do the head start. *shrug* Yeah guess I dont have the CE Version. /balls
Lynnx Holyfield

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

Need to take your Head Start key - and add it to your account in the account management portion. It upgraded my account when I did that, hehe *sigh*
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

Yeah I already had it activated but I guess for some reason you cant order the collector's edition online :( soooo I guess I just have to wait till tuesday. IDK
Lynnx Holyfield

Post by Lynnx Holyfield »

I ordered mine online - works perfectly.
DAoC: Former Member of Kindred of Valiance: Lady Lynnx Holyfield.
WoW: Druanthia - Phoenix Knights, 70 Restoration Healer.
WAR: Ravenia - Chaos, Zealot / Lyrielle - Dark Elf, Witch Elf.
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

Yeah I'm one of those people that is getting the authentication error and can't even log in even to the patch screen. I guess I'm not the only person having issues.
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

You must actually go to www.warhammeronline.com

Manually put in the codes.

Wahlah, works.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Donkipunx

Post by Donkipunx »

I can't log in, and i've got the SE headstart registered as well.
i don't think any of the SE peeps can auth yet.
Iknod - Zealot
Blumpa - Squigherder
Xarci - Sorceress
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

Still not sure. All my codes were already activated when I pre-ordered. My features already include Open Beta, Pre-Order Items, Head Start, Rewarded: E-mail Validated.

When I try to log in as I would normally do to start playing I get that Authentication error when I attempt to put in my password prior to entering the patcher. I've looked all over the forums and a lot of other players are having the same problem no matter what version of the game they pre-ordered, but alas there is not one single thing out there that is explaining it other then Mythic's lame attempt;
We have been hearing some rumblings out there from players who are having Authentication issues. We are currently investigating this, and we wanted to offer some advice in the meantime. If you’re having trouble logging into the servers, please be sure that you have done the following:

1. Create a Master Account using either a Beta Key or a Head Start Key in our Account Center at: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

2. Enter your Warhammer Online keys to associate them with your Master Account

3. Use your Game Account login and password to log in to the game. Your Game Account login can be different from your Master Account login.

4. If you are unsure what your Game Account username is, consult the listing in the Account Management section of the Account Center. If you have forgotten your password, you may change it for each Game Account there, as well.

If you used a Head Start key to create your Master Account, you must either associate an Open Beta code with your account or wait until Head Start begins in order to play. If you are unsure which associations your Game Account has, click the Features tab for that account to check. Collector’s Edition Head Start begins on Sunday, Sept 14, and Standard Edition Head Start begins on Tuesday, September 16.

Please Note that we are no longer using the Beta Center for account validation. If you previously had a Beta Center account, you must create an account at the Account Center in order to play on our live (and open beta) servers.
So I'm wondering if because I entered in my codes as soon as I got them if it is screwing up my account or what. Hopefully they have a fix soon :( I would figure I would at least be able to get into the patcher.
Donkipunx

Post by Donkipunx »

Zoruk wrote:Still not sure. All my codes were already activated when I pre-ordered. My features already include Open Beta, Pre-Order Items, Head Start, Rewarded: E-mail Validated.

When I try to log in as I would normally do to start playing I get that Authentication error when I attempt to put in my password prior to entering the patcher. I've looked all over the forums and a lot of other players are having the same problem no matter what version of the game they pre-ordered, but alas there is not one single thing out there that is explaining it other then Mythic's lame attempt;
We have been hearing some rumblings out there from players who are having Authentication issues. We are currently investigating this, and we wanted to offer some advice in the meantime. If you’re having trouble logging into the servers, please be sure that you have done the following:

1. Create a Master Account using either a Beta Key or a Head Start Key in our Account Center at: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

2. Enter your Warhammer Online keys to associate them with your Master Account

3. Use your Game Account login and password to log in to the game. Your Game Account login can be different from your Master Account login.

4. If you are unsure what your Game Account username is, consult the listing in the Account Management section of the Account Center. If you have forgotten your password, you may change it for each Game Account there, as well.

If you used a Head Start key to create your Master Account, you must either associate an Open Beta code with your account or wait until Head Start begins in order to play. If you are unsure which associations your Game Account has, click the Features tab for that account to check. Collector’s Edition Head Start begins on Sunday, Sept 14, and Standard Edition Head Start begins on Tuesday, September 16.

Please Note that we are no longer using the Beta Center for account validation. If you previously had a Beta Center account, you must create an account at the Account Center in order to play on our live (and open beta) servers.
So I'm wondering if because I entered in my codes as soon as I got them if it is screwing up my account or what. Hopefully they have a fix soon :( I would figure I would at least be able to get into the patcher.

They're probably just having Auth server issues.
another MMO with underwhelming preparations for release day :(
Iknod - Zealot
Blumpa - Squigherder
Xarci - Sorceress
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Zoruk, the codes you entered in originally on the Beta site are insignificant.

You must log into www.warhammeronline.com and enter them in again under your actual Warhammer account username from their login site.

I did exactly the same thing, and once I re-entered the codes, everything authenticated just fine.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

I tried to re-enter the codes and all I got was a message letting me know that I had already used the keys. Guess I'll just be waiting for Sept 18th when D2D will issue me my release key.
Donkipunx

Post by Donkipunx »

Zoruk wrote:I tried to re-enter the codes and all I got was a message letting me know that I had already used the keys. Guess I'll just be waiting for Sept 18th when D2D will issue me my release key.
Let's see what tuesday brings before we hold out that far.

I'll be checking w/ D2D customer support if i can't get in on tuesday, as well as watching the mythic CS area for announcements.
Iknod - Zealot
Blumpa - Squigherder
Xarci - Sorceress
Zoruk

Post by Zoruk »

sounds like a plan
Zahasha

Post by Zahasha »

Any chance we can get a list of character names to send a tell to tomorrow for a guild invitation?

Thanks much!
Ralseni

Post by Ralseni »

just type "/who kindred", that should find them.
WAR - Ralseni, Magus
DAoC - Ralseni
Zahasha

Post by Zahasha »

Well, of course I knew the "/who" command. I've been playing MMORPGs for ages. But which members are officers/leaders, if those are the only ones with powers to guildinvite?
Sicyn
Site Admin

Post by Sicyn »

Send a tell to one of the characters in that list and have them ask in /gu. Everyone's usually pretty responsive.