BASTION RAID (WEST AND EAST) Wed. Jan. 14 @ 9 PM EST

Discuss previous adventures in former MMO releases.
Kestrel_Trebor

BASTION RAID (WEST AND EAST) Wed. Jan. 14 @ 9 PM EST

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

We'll be grabbing as many quests as we can and doing West/East, with all quests and PQs along the way. I know the quests and boss instances well, but I'm not 100% sure what to do on all the quests, so we'll need to keep our eyes peeled for things to click and kill

I'll also post this on the in-game calendar.

*** Everyone make sure to bring guild teleport scrolls. If there's a fortress push by order as we're there, we'll port out and go defend.

*** I'll try to put together as many successful groups as possible for the East boss, but he's the toughest fight in the dungeon. Every group will be able to do the West boss, but no guarantees on the East boss. As we run it more and get better geared, he'll be easier

*** Bring HOT potions (ALL CLASSES), toughness potions (TANKS), armor potions (TANKS).

*** Raid duration will be 2-3 hours

*** Make sure you've got vent all ready to go. I think most are familiar with vent, but a few have been having issues with it.

*** Be ready to have fun! This is the beginning of a looooong love affair with raids for some of you, and a re-kindling of the burning fires of love for others of you.

*** Post any questions here and I'll answer them as best I can.

EDIT: Wanted to add that, if you're in a group that doesn't have success on the boss(es), we'll switch things up for the next run you're able to attend, so you're in a successful group.
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)