Discuss previous adventures in former MMO releases.
Famine

Post by Famine »

Order: 1
Destruction: 0

From what I have seen/heard this has done nothing except make BW outrageous and IB are more unstoppable. My magus is utterly useless and playing a melee character is a pure joke!

I am really getting upset with this because I was looking so forward to this game. Mythic seems to be refusing to admit that one side is much stronger than the other and just keeps playing the "bug fixes and mirror fixes" in which they fix 2 bugs and then make identical changes to mirrors, which are already out of whack.

What to do what to do...
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Sicyn
Site Admin

Re: 1.2

Post by Sicyn »

Bummer. Let's re-roll order. :)
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Don't know Famine having a blast on my Chosen now. Throw in a Marauder to Pull em in one at a time makes it even more fun...

Chosen Guarding Maurader and a healer in the back ground and you can pulled away all day long at the Zerg fest stand offs.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Brok

Post by Brok »

The changes have upped dps across the board except for WEs who were definitely nerfed.

I don't like it but it isn't like your marauder is bad, it is still badass. And I'd think resist changes would help magus? Did they lower your damage?

I personally think the changes were overboard and stuff should be moved up and down accordingly.
Brov - 40 Chosen
Terrok - 40 Marauder
Tarnak - 40 Sorc most active char for me atm
Brok - 24 Zealot
Bror - 20 Magus
Famine

Post by Famine »

Resist changes dont help my magus, just makes him more likely to die. The TE "buff" isn't working properly, the cast still starts from where I originally cast the spell, so if I am chasing someone while casting it it will say they are out of range, also it still takes 2s to cast. Add the 3x cool down and it really doesnt help. The resist changes make my marauder go down quicker to engineer and BW aoe's, and my magus DoTs are canceled out by HoTs and shields all the time anyway. Magus is now a complete 1 trick pony, rift.
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Yea The Magus got no help at all. Rift is further along on the waste line. The Dot's just don't cut it. Couple little things in Change I like, but its not enough for me to do anything but Spunge AOE RP in Zergs.

They just need to make the PBAOE Spells hit like a BW on Roids. Make it so if you want to come kill me its going to hurt alot and I'm taking a few with me. - now that would fit the Defensive Area Denial class.

Throw a Healing Debuff on the POTW and make the Demonic Infestations Radiate a 40 Foot Pulse. One will hurt you two will make your Healer work and three your healer best be pretty good. Keeping three/four up is difficult and you basically have to stay on your game.

Anyways there a nice post by XOC that would help the Magus alot if they decided to role that way.

bringing up my Squiggy and DOK in the mean time and playin my Chosen.
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Brok

Post by Brok »

Yeah the resists changes are making the combat worse. They need to change em back and just give sorcs/BWs single target resist piercing. On my sorc I can AOE for so much damage it is crazy. I just run around spamming AOE damage on him or do keep defense solo and get 25+ kills and load so kbs.

It is just dumb. Mythic is so whacked when it comes to balance.

On the bright side I'll join yah with my SH and with Brok (zealot) when yah make a choppa. I still relaly enjoy T2 and T3 alot. T4 just seems like the new scenario, a twisted reality.
Brov - 40 Chosen
Terrok - 40 Marauder
Tarnak - 40 Sorc most active char for me atm
Brok - 24 Zealot
Bror - 20 Magus