Me too, I'm afraid.....

Discuss previous adventures in former MMO releases.
Assimilate

Me too, I'm afraid.....

Post by Assimilate »

I just can't do it. I tried to keep my interest going, but I just can't bring myself to log in right now. I have nothing bad to say about WAR. They're actually doing a good job preparing for long term success. Some of the content in upcoming patches look quite good. But nothing in WAR really appeals to me right now.

Hopefully, I will be back after a few months, but I have been playing Conan a lot lately, and the game, for me, is looking so much better. It's not a game for everybody though. I'm just having a lot more fun there than I am in WAR right now.

Of course, I'll miss all you guys. Some of the most fun times I have had in gaming has been with all of you. Good luck to all of you and have fun going forward in WAR.

___Assgrabbr
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Me too, I'm afraid.....

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

There must be more Ass to grab in Conan. :lol:

Post where you're plaling and names, so that if anyone here comes over there, they can find ya.
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Denauticus

Post by Denauticus »

Assim,

Sorry that the game has lost its appeal to you - I agree Mythic is trying there best to refine the game and add new content. I really hope they consider more content over another set of classes. Running the Blood/Bile and locked for 3 days with nothing but PVP becomes a drain.

We will be here when you return - Give it some time and come back to visit and see what is new. Good luck in Conan.
Denauticus Hallgrim of Dark Kindred
Current:
Xbox ID: BigRhin0

Retired:
{Diablo III - Battlenet ID: Denauticus#1872}
{40th season Chosen, Destruction - WAR}
{70th season Warrior, Horde - World of Warcraft}
{50th season Wizard, Albion/Percival - DAoC}
{EVE Online - Royal Khanid Industry}
Assimilate

Post by Assimilate »

Thanks for your understanding guys. After the merger, I kept telling myself that I'd just stick with it, but every time I went to log in, I just thought of something better to do. Again, this is just me. I don't want to leave by bashing the game, as there is plenty of good things about WAR and I have no doubt that, given some time, WAR will do very well.

As per Kez's request:

Wiccana PvE (yeah I know, but the AoC PvP servers are gankfests and after level 20 you can que for mini-games at any time): Aberrant, 80 Demonologist; Aetius, 80 Dark Templar; or Khepi 50+ Tempest of Set. Look me up if you want to give it a shot. We're farming T2 now and gearing up for T3. We've got our Battle Keep and actively siege rivals regularly. Fair warning, there is not nearly as much PvP on Wiccana as in WAR, and you can't level a character through PvP as you can in WAR. Unless, of course, you go to a PvP server, in which case you will get as much, or more, than you can handle.

Good luck everybody, and thanks for everything. It's been a good ride, and who knows, it may not be over:)
Brok

Post by Brok »

No worries mate, have fun and hopefully see you in a few months. WAR is a funny game, both great and bad somehow. But I definitely hope you return sometime, always good fun running with you.
Brov - 40 Chosen
Terrok - 40 Marauder
Tarnak - 40 Sorc most active char for me atm
Brok - 24 Zealot
Bror - 20 Magus