Jade/Fenriss

This is the place to let us know who you are and what you're all about. If you're an old-timer, feel free to catch us up on what's been going on in your life, gaming or otherwise.
Jade

Jade/Fenriss

Post by Jade »

Well hello and glad ta meet ya.

As you know I prefer to be called Jade. My main toons name is Fenriss. Yeah yeah, i know it was Welverin but ya'll got me hooked on DoK. I've been gaming for some time online...I started with Mudds. Eventually I got hooked on SWG and life as a virtual maniac began. I went from SWG to WOW, AoC and now WAR!!!!! Which I'm totally loving right now. I do love to RP and am willing to jump in with anyone who wants to do some. Yes, eat my shorts, I'm a female playing a male. I figure if the guys can do it, why can't I!!.

As for me personally, I'm 36, Female, retired from the military (medical early retirement). I was 17 when I joined. Now I'm a stay at home mom. It's a weird change for me. I get bored out of my skull and need the constant stress of yelling and paperwork that goes no where. In my free time (when not playing WAR) i read or write stories. I've only published one thing so far and hope to publish more. Who knows, one day I might write a best seller and I'll send everyone in the guild a signed copy. :P

Anyway, enough of me wasting your time. Spread the hugs but wash your hands :P laterz.
Welverine - Sorcerer
Fenriss - DoK
Yellowsnow - Squig Herda'
Azoula - Zealot
Asrina(order) - White Lion