Swinging by waving hi!

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.
raggedyandy

Swinging by waving hi!

Post by raggedyandy »

I see you all returned to wow or similar games. I am happy for you all. I kept in touch with a lot of the guildies on Illidan and we are planning a restart. As it appears you guys have a great home, I wish you all the best.

Yeah, Illidan sucks and is full of jerks, but the server pop is so damn high its awesome. I will figure out a way to stay in touch with Adam to keep tabs etc. Catch ya all later!

yeah, Adam if you are on FB, add me as a friend

mineireland@hotmail.com

otherwise hit me up via mail so we can exchange phone numbers etc. Had another child with a 3rd on the way! yar!

thanks again!
Cleon
Guild Master

Re: Swinging by waving hi!

Post by Cleon »

ANDY!!! Long time old pal!

Emerald Dream has the same pop as Illidan. You guys get your butts over here and join up with us! We're kickin Nass and taking Manes!!

Anyhow, my phone # is still the same, 2513702066. Call me anytime, or send a text message instead.

Wonderful news on your children bro!

Call me!
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)