Kindred of Valiance - Reborn in Classic!

Feel free to join up with us on Grobbulus in the Horde realm, where our members of darkness are gathering. Dark Kindred has formed a fellowship there for all members who wish to adventure with us in the classic Wrath of the Lich King expansion of World of Warcraft.
Cleon
Guild Master

Kindred of Valiance - Reborn in Classic!

Post by Cleon »

Those of you wishing to participate in WoW Classic, please read further.

We have reestablished the Kindred of Valiance on the Deviate Delight Alliance server of World of Warcraft Classic.

We shall certainly be doing some world PvP, classic raiding and enjoying that good ole fashioned content that originally drew us all away from Dark Age of Camelot.

The guild is growing with many new members, but I'd love to see our old core return and enjoy this new and refreshing experience.

I am going to work to get the forums active again and will set us up an exclusive Discord for voice.

We did try to go to Grobbulus Horde, but another branch of Kindred formed there while I was waiting in the (then 8 hour) queues, and it is run by a group of folks that do not hold the same family friendly values we represent. I did join them with a Shaman I will probably play part-time in some PvP, but we decided collectively to play on DD - Alliance--especially since we play Illidan - Horde on retail currently.

I really hope some of you join me here. Would love to group with some familiar faces.
We are Kindred of Valiance

World of Warcraft

[ Old Blanchy Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

[ Grobbulus Server WOTLK - CLASSIC]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Alliance Realm ]
(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Adaar

Re: Kindred of Valiance - Reborn in Classic!

Post by Adaar »

I checked here a week before launch and didn't see any talk. I was playing over on Horde Kromcrush (31 Orc Rogue, 21 Troll Shaman), but I'm happy to join you guys. I'll keep looking for you Cleon, or you can look for me under Illyad. See you soon.

edit: Illyad (main), Xandrel, or Miq
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

Adaar, guild is active and going pretty solid. You can message any Kindred member for an invite.

I will be very happy if you're joining us here. The forums are likely to come back to life once crew returns.

We already have old DAOC veterans finding and joining us. Has been a very happy reunion.

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Raamiah - Shaman) (Mørck - Warrior) (Arowana - Hunter) (Karîna - Rogue) (Ådam - Priest) (Krìsti - Warlock) (Lèo - Druid) (Valsu - Paladin) (Stibnites - Mage) (Festae - Death Knight)

(Valsu - Shaman) (Uaru - Warrior) (Trapiche - Hunter) (Lejes - Rogue) (Cleon - Priest) (Ealdor - Warlock) (Pacu - Druid) (Salvini - Paladin) (Jardini - Mage) (Jurupari - Death Knight)

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
(Stibnite - Mage) (Valsu - Shaman) (Lèjés - Demon Hunter) (Cleonae - Hunter) (Cleon - Priest) (Machairo - Warrior)
(Festae - Death Knight) (Sapote - Druid) (Castle - Paladin) (Erìk - Monk) (Progressive - Rogue) (Ealdor - Warlock)
Barok

Post by Barok »

It is going well and next week comes the honor system, so lots of open world pvp

Brok
Cleon
Guild Master

Post by Cleon »

We are having lots of fun, but I am still cursed with not knowing what toon to use as my main, lol.

Warrior is highest level, but I may be leaning toward my hunter or priest or warlock. *shrugs*

Just going to have fun for now. =D

World of Warcraft

CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]

[ Illidan Server BFA]—[A
CTIVE]—[ Horde Realm ]
Leonthor

Post by Leonthor »

I miss you guys.
Currently my PC can't run Shadowlands.
I plan to upgrade when I get my taxes.

In the meantime I am playing Star Trek Online, pretty decent game for a free to play
Leonthor, Tamaromni, Neighlon and others in DAoC.
WoW (retired):Wambuku Pa-Monk, Phoebria NE-Priest, Leonthor Wo-Druid, Xarlyndra Hu-Mage, Tinaldyr Hu-Paladin, Yzcirin Dr-Shaman

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy & taste good with ketchup!!!