Blood/Bile Groups

Discuss previous adventures in former MMO releases.
Kestrel_Trebor

Blood/Bile Groups

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

It would be good to get two set groups running these on a regular basis, to gear up and get through. I'm thinking something along the lines below, based on play times. I think I got everyone who actively plays, who is level 40, and who is interested in dungeons. The first group is the 9-12 EST crowd, the second is a group that I think is a bit later in play times. I'm not sure of Horndrid's play times so was not sure where to place him.

Also, we could actually get three groups running b/c of the number of people we have, but that would depend on the availabilty of healers. Would be nice to get Daeth to 40 as another option for Famine to fill in with when needed, and to get Leo to 40 as well.

Keztrel
Erumi
Sinsaw
Revend
Kugg
Frontos/Temujin/Brov/Vaklen/?

Hexine
Basta
Denauticus
Joppy
Assimilate/Famine/Neviana
Temujin/Brov/Vaklen

Third Group?

Frono
Horndrid
???

Alts for running:

Kugane
Hava
Sinsan
Hasil

The lockout is 3-days, and a full run of Blood and Bile would be 3 hours. So each group would agree on a schedule that allows them to run the dungeon and complete it within three days, then be free to run it again in three days.

For Group 1, I'd propose running it on Monday and Thursday (EDIT: starting at 9 EST, maybe 8:30). This gives people flexibility to go out on weekend nights, or RvR then when it's likely to be very active in RvR.

If Horndrid and Frono can coordinate to run on a set weekend night (I think Horn plays weekends?), that would give us a weekend group that would be available for people who couldn't make the regular runs for whatever reason.

Please post thoughts/comments/etc.
Last edited by Kestrel_Trebor on Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:00 MST, edited 2 times in total.
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Adaar

Re: Bastion/Bile Groups

Post by Adaar »

If you would like to be in group 2 for bile/blood, please post in this forum here: http://www.kindredofvaliance.com/phpbb3 ... f=63&t=859, So we can find a set time to do this. As the link post says, this should be a late night / PST gamer schedule.
Miq, Hexine, Adaar, Zierra, Jhaboo

Currently Playing = DAoC Freeshard Phoenix Midgar
Drendel - Warrior / Dreya - Skald / Drezzel - Shaman / Dreevig - Spirit Master

Discord = Daemini #2935 / Steam = Daemini
Joppy

Post by Joppy »

I am going to a Black Jack dealing class Mon-Thur from 6-10 pm mountain time (2 hours earlier than the east coast). I stay up until 1, so I can run them at 10:30 pm Mon-Thur or whenever on Fri-Sun.
Vode

Post by Vode »

I'm 25% into 39 and almost at RR40 on my sorc so i should hit 40 by the end of the week.
I can raid most night expect monday/wednesday i don't get home until 10h20 EST.
I'll be looking for people that can do it on the same night very soon ;P.
Kestrel_Trebor

Re: Blood/Bile Groups

Post by Kestrel_Trebor »

Corrected the title -- I had "Bastion/Bile" but of course I meant "Blood/Bile." :lol:
MMO's Played Include The Realm, Meridian 59, UO, AO, AC2, DAOC, WOW
DAOC 2001-2006, Toons Included:
Kestrel (sorceror, alb perc) --> Hasil (infiltrator, alb perc) --> Bardif (healer, mid guin) --> Chianan (bard, hib merlin)
Sacred Brotherhood, Ascendency, Solarius

WAR --> Hasil the Witch Elf
WAR --> Keztrel the Zealot (someone stole Kestrel!!!)
Kugan

Post by Kugan »

Monday to Wed I normally can get on between 9-10 EST that would be 6-7PST. Not always like tomorrow I won't be on until late due to some Basket ballin.

Thur-Fri Normally can get on around 11 EST

Sat won't be on

Sundays- Everyother Sunday-- this sunday Off-- but may be a bit groggy

So I'm a Split between 1 and 2nd group
Hello Rift: Defiant: Sunrest/Harrow Misare - Rogue, Kugan-Cleric, Misary- Mage, Kugen-Warrior

World of Tanks- Misare - Its free and fun so why not.
DAOC
Kugan, Weild, Socrot, Kugavt, Rigarus- and variuus others
Guilds that I have been proud to have belonged to: KOV, Purgatory(Original), Nemesis, Umbrage, Lucked out, Reign of Fury
Famine

Post by Famine »

add tensor to the list he'll be 40 in a week or so probably.
We are the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse.
ίππος χλωρός, θάνατος- Death
ίππος λευκός -Pestilence
ίππος μέλας-Famine
ίππος πυρρός-War

Hasil- Tip 1. Don't type and drive. Tip 2. Don't follow a leader who is typing
Ach

Post by Ach »

I can only run fri-sun. Weekdays are a no go in terms of pve cause i can't put in the time.
Temujin / Yesukhei
Assimilate

Post by Assimilate »

As you guys know, Assimilate is usually up for dungeon runs when on. Right now, though, my schedule has not really stabilized so it is hard to know what it will look like once the chaos (not the good, mutating arm kind) of the first few weeks settles down.

But... don't be afraid to ask. Oh, and my name will not be Assimilate for very much longer. I've received notification that my name will be changed soon due to RP violation:)